@peachysam

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamone73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The only one I subscribe to and it is hot! He is getting bolder with mates. Won’t be as much as a Gabriel cross or billy Essex but it’s a 29 year straight lad from Essex what more do you want

Reactions: StewartW

UncutGamer26

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Tbh. I've subbed to him for last month....i find it all very weird how him and his "best mate" literally book hotel rooms and get a few straight guys to put dildos in each other asses.

90% of his content is from one night in a hotel room with 4 lads...and it's not really worth it. Nice butt sure.....but his penis is really thin. Like good length but really thin and doesn't look hard when it's hard if that makes sense?

Mark Sanderson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tbh. I've subbed to him for last month....i find it all very weird how him and his "best mate" literally book hotel rooms and get a few straight guys to put dildos in each other asses.

90% of his content is from one night in a hotel room with 4 lads...and it's not really worth it. Nice butt sure.....but his penis is really thin. Like good length but really thin and doesn't look hard when it's hard if that makes sense?
You got any pics of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.