kevin.vantoren
Superior Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2017
- Posts
- 2,443
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 2,836
- Points
- 183
- Location
- Miami (Florida, United States)
- Gender
- Male
These guys have bigger tits than some girls I fucked! lol
Hahahahaha. Love itThese guys have bigger tits than some girls I fucked! lol
He does.Is there any reason this muscle beast doesn't have a dedicated thread on here?
who is the name model?
now : OnlyFansApologies if Josh here is a repeat! His tits are next level IMHO!
IG
Snap
No OF yet (at least that I could find?), but his Twitter gets a little spicy...
View attachment 119962611
View attachment 119962541
View attachment 119962621
View attachment 119962591
View attachment 119962551
View attachment 119962351
View attachment 119962491
View attachment 119962571
His BF is cute, too...
View attachment 119962641
Last, but not least...
View attachment 119962501
I used to live by one of his parents’ liquor stores in Brooklyn… he worked there sometimes, so I always found excuses to buy something… ANYTHING, really… just so I could stare at his tits and biceps from behind the bulletproof glass while he helped me … I’m pretty sure that late nights he would jack off in the back, because he always seemed horny, and would disappear for 10-15 minutes at a time while people were waiting! Hahaha…he was kind of an arrogant douche, but hot as fuck!!!Jonathan Martinez
View attachment 129050771
That all sounds accurate to me based on what I have seen and read from him lol. Including him masturbating in the back of the liquor store surrounded by bottles/boxes and posting it online (to his OF).I used to live by one of his parents’ liquor stores in Brooklyn… he worked there sometimes, so I always found excuses to buy something… ANYTHING, really… just so I could stare at his tits and biceps from behind the bulletproof glass while he helped me … I’m pretty sure that late nights he would jack off in the back, because he always seemed horny, and would disappear for 10-15 minutes at a time while people were waiting! Hahaha…he was kind of an arrogant douche, but hot as fuck!!!
That all sounds accurate to me based on what I have seen and read from him lol. Including him masturbating in the back of the liquor store surrounded by bottles/boxes and posting it online (to his OF).
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.