Pedro of youtubers lorenzo & pedro

sidchu

Legendary Member
Media
Where is he now? Any insta? I wonder why he was with ugly Lorenzo for too long lol
tumblr_inline_ot60qkNBCD1u39j9e_500.gif

Actually when I saw this post in the list I was expecting to see some shirtless photos, bulges etc. To be honest I was pretty in shock to see their cam shows lol.

Maybe Lorenzo isn't ur type but I am sure a lot of guys find him attractive. He is more type of straight looking guy. Apparently bottom Pedro liked it :p

A few months ago, after their break-up, I saw his new insta. He was using another name which wasn't Pedro, but I can't remember, and he wasn't posting a lot of pictures of himself. This was a while ago and I didn't really follow/save so now I can't remember it but I will try to ask around.

Alright, the account that was given to me is named garcezalexis. Looking at the posts now I'm not 100% sure that it isn't fake, Pedro and Lorenzo are portuguese so I know them from here but I never really followed them much so I have no idea if the pics on that account have been featured already or are recent, so just take it with a grain of salt.

I wonder why he was with ugly Lorenzo for too long lol

Well your gifs help explain part of the reason. He was a hungry bottom and Lorenzo was a top with a nice dick.