Peeking at Urinal

Skwhyyy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I peeked all the time in high school. We were doing swimming for three weeks and for those three weeks I was late or never showed up, because I was too busy peeking and looking at the other dudes dick while they were changing in the stall. I seen dicks of many different sizes and shapes that day. Both bush and no bush. I do that at the Macy’s in the mall too. I go into the smaller stall and peek through the opening and I’ll see their reflection on the wall and I’ll see their ass and their cock. Amazing.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was at LAX Los Angeles airport last week and walked into the men's room there was this dude in grey sweats standing at the urnal he had his cock and balls out it was a beautiful sight it was long and had a downward arch circumcised with perfect hanging balls he stood there looking at his phone as he peed no hands guiding his cock he was standing far enough back so anyone coming in could see it it was beautiful

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've looked and others have looked at me.. I am 6'9" tall so easy for me in most places. met a guy on the plane one time and when we got off the plane we both headed for the bathroom. He was a nice guy and we hit it off. Just so happens we ended up at a urinal next to each other. I looked down as we were talking and he caught me looking. He smiled and I did too. His cock looked great and was a bit stiff. As we walked out I told him he looked good. I was in that kind of mood I guess. He said he was glad I liked it. He followed me to my car in the lot and he got in and I enjoyed his cock and then he enjoyed mine.... What a great flight. So yes I do look and ya never know where it goes.

coffinhack

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was at a large music festival yesterday. The open trough urinals was a smorgasbord of cock! They were packed with guys shoulder to shoulder. Saw plenty of nice cocks and enjoyed showing off mine too.