Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What is locktober? Is it true after a while your cock just always limp and starts to shrink being caged that long?

Nope, not true at least not in a month. Longer will cause some shrinkage but its not permanent and after some time uncaged you'll return to normal.

Did she get you that cage?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We owned two good sized dildos, this one and another that was about two-thirds as girthy and two-thirds as long. Both were the same basic material.

I found the larger one far easier to insert and far more fun overall. I don't know why it was easier, other then the tip of the larger one being a bit more rounded and the fact that it had a smoother surface that lubed up very nicely. It's not that the smaller one had a rough surface, mind you, it's just that the larger one was "different."

Silk Large

[Edit]

Not certain if this is it exactly, but the smaller one may have been this model:

Acute

MAXXXX100

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah she got me a cage.
When I didn't want to wear it she got really upset. So I caved I never got given a key.
Lucky for me I think she either didn't but it on right or it was to big. So it actually came loose and slipped off while I was having a shower. but I might have helped as I noticed it was loose I turned up the cold water for maxim shrinkage and soapage - she wasn't happy about it but I made sure she herd it hit the bathroom floor. lets hope she won't work out how to fix it.

Reactions: pants73 and Gj816

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah she got me a cage.
When I didn't want to wear it she got really upset. So I caved I never got given a key.
Lucky for me I think she either didn't but it on right or it was to big. So it actually came loose and slipped off while I was having a shower. but I might have helped as I noticed it was loose I turned up the cold water for maxim shrinkage and soapage - she wasn't happy about it but I made sure she herd it hit the bathroom floor. lets hope she won't work out how to fix it.
Ok. You are playing out your fantasy. Good for you two.

Reactions: malakos and Gj816

jb9

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She is getting out of control

I had some good close mates around after work and she was out with the girls, when she got home My 3 good mates were still around as we were still having beers.

She bundles in from her night out and starts chatting to the boys and has drink. She starts talking about what the boys are wanting for christmas and they she bounds of the room and comes back a few mins later with that fucking strap on strapped to her. Telling them she got a cock for christmas and starts waving it around. The boys start to laugh and look at me One of the boys comments did it come with instructions. She waves it around it again and then tells em that she has already pounded his pussy (me) like stud. They start to laugh and just look at me, while she was getting them to feel it. one of them jokes well we all know whos more hung now. Another asked her do I squeal like a bitch

She has gone way to far. My mates keep taking jibs at me know.

I asked her about it - She said she was a bit drunk and having fun but it was almost like she was getting off on telling and showing em

No expensive Christmas gift for her

You need to seriously talk to this bitch. She is not your partner. She had no concern for your comfort, or safety, during the basic rape of you. If any man did that to a woman, he would be charged with rape. Her having locked areas, that you do not have access to, is bullshit. Again, she is not your partner.
Your sex life is not for her to be using to degrade you. SHE IS NOT YOUR PARTNER.

I would think long and hard about throwing her to the curb.

There is absolutely no excuse in the world for her to degrade you in front of anyone. Her friends, your friends, no one.

SHE IS NOT YOUR PARTNER.

Reactions: Gj816

T0M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
She is getting out of control

I had some good close mates around after work and she was out with the girls, when she got home My 3 good mates were still around as we were still having beers.

She bundles in from her night out and starts chatting to the boys and has drink. She starts talking about what the boys are wanting for christmas and they she bounds of the room and comes back a few mins later with that fucking strap on strapped to her. Telling them she got a cock for christmas and starts waving it around. The boys start to laugh and look at me One of the boys comments did it come with instructions. She waves it around it again and then tells em that she has already pounded his pussy (me) like stud. They start to laugh and just look at me, while she was getting them to feel it. one of them jokes well we all know whos more hung now. Another asked her do I squeal like a bitch

She has gone way to far. My mates keep taking jibs at me know.

I asked her about it - She said she was a bit drunk and having fun but it was almost like she was getting off on telling and showing em

No expensive Christmas gift for her

I don't know where your head is at with this but I'm extremely jealous. I'd be thrilled if my wife pulled something like this. She'd be getting something real nice and big in her stocking

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You need to seriously talk to this bitch. She is not your partner. She had no concern for your comfort, or safety, during the basic rape of you. If any man did that to a woman, he would be charged with rape. Her having locked areas, that you do not have access to, is bullshit. Again, she is not your partner.
Your sex life is not for her to be using to degrade you. SHE IS NOT YOUR PARTNER.

I would think long and hard about throwing her to the curb.

There is absolutely no excuse in the world for her to degrade you in front of anyone. Her friends, your friends, no one.

SHE IS NOT YOUR PARTNER.
I think if you read between the lines, it's a fantasy they are playing out. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: malakos and Gj816

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So my women keeps dropping hints that she wants a strap on and peg my butt. (my butt never had anything in it)

• Anyone had experience with your women wanting to do this?
Assuming Im going to get nagged until she get what she wants.

• Do I just give in buy her the harness and dong as a gift (but control it by choosing a very small dong) (cop it get it out of her system)
  • Just ignore her, see if she gives in. (I worry that she will just buy one and pick a dong like a donkey, like what she likes on her)
Im blaming her friends putting these ideas in her head.
Try it ot os very enjoyable. If done right it will be the best orgasm you will ever have. Possibly your biggest cumshot ever. Especially if she's enthusiastic