Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This little paragraph motivates me to advise you to take a hard pass on this, and perhaps reevaluate your guy's sexual relationship as a whole. She sounds like she's been whipped into some retributive fervor, and that your asshole will bear the brunt of her fury..

That's what I'm saying too. Not for the first time. That said, I can respect a woman who wants to go hard when the time is right. In our relationship my wife loves me to fuck her hard and deep. But when we switch, I just lay back and let her stare me straight in the eyes and she slides it in...

MAXXXX100

Legendary Member
Media
Well

Thanks Thanks everyone.

I've been ignoring the topic with her, as she hasn't brought it up again except for a few jibs at the supermarket when selecting cucumbers (I hate supermarket shopping with her)

A parcel arrived yesterday for my partner that had one of those real non dispirit sender address names. When she saw it she got all excited and wouldn't tell me what it was and I would find out on our date night on Friday with sinter grin and took the box away and jumped on her phone with one of her friends)

Looking at the Credit Card transactions online and some googling of the companies I dont know it looks like he has spent $137 on something from an online adult store.

I think she has just gone ahead and done it

Topman655

Expert Member
Media
At least you don’t have to worry about the awkwardness of buying them haha. If you really want to know I’m sure she texted it to a friend, so you could take a peak at her texts. Anyways at the end of the day it’s your choice, but hopefully seeing it on your wife will help you make your mind if you want to try it.

Reactions: pants73 and Gj816

Robbodybuilding

Experimental Member
Media
If it is what you think it is I doubt she’ll force it onto you, but I do agree you could find a way to figure out what it is. If your very worried about it hurting or the idea of her fucking you I think you could try it at your own pace. Take it into the bathroom while your showering and see how that goes. There’s nothing wrong with trying it and figuring it out that you don’t like it, she’ll understand.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How to say this politely?
Grow up! It's a relationship between you and her. You making her happy and satisfying her and her doing the same to you.

While I completely understand where you are coming from. I also understand her and her kinky desire to enrich your sexual relationship.

It's not the end of the world. If it makes her happy what's the harm? Sure they'll be a little discomfort initially. But the bottom line is that you two are a couple. She has a kinky side and I'm sure you do as well. She wants to experiment with you. Be grateful she's not out experimenting with someone else. She's bringing all her little kinks into play and you are freaking out. Get a grip man. It's you and your wife.

Who she tells about it afterward is of no consequence. Making her happy is. Just get some good lube and take one for the team. Be glad she feels like she can be this kinky with you. Could be worse. She could be kinky with someone else. Once you've tried it she may never want to do it again. She might and you might like it. I think that's your biggest problem Is that you're afraid you're going to enjoy it. You seen to come off as if she opens this door there's no going back.

Maybe she'd like to flip fuck you from time to time. Lighten up. It'll be alright.

MAXXXX100

Legendary Member
Media
Well I guess you could say I copped it to keep the peace, not that I am happy about it. My butt feels like its been ripped apart

When she announced that data night was going to be stay in and she has something special for me and she wants to get changed I knew I was in trouble (at least it gave me a chance to down a few quick scotches for some courage) before calling me into the bedroom.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I guess you could say I copped it to keep the peace, not that I am happy about it. My butt feels like its been ripped apart

When she announced that data night was going to be stay in and she has something special for me and she wants to get changed I knew I was in trouble (at least it gave me a chance to down a few quick scotches for some courage) before calling me into the bedroom.

Good for you man. It'll quit hurting eventually. Bet you were enjoying yourself before she was finished with you. You will need to give us more details later on how well she pegged you.

Reactions: april23 and T0M

MAXXXX100

Legendary Member
Media
Well ok, I guess your keen to know more (Im just going to summerise it)

When I went into the bedroom she was standing there in a bra and panties and suspender set that I brought her for her birthday one year and her heels on (something I love seeing her in) but she also had this harness with this thick looking and very long dildo. much bigger then I am. (I knew she would)

we started kissing and she grabbed my beard and kept pulling me down away from her mouth telling me to suck it I ignored it abit but she just kept doing it so I just gave in got on my knees and she guided he strap on to my mouth, I started to lick it and she kept getting excited about it and was getting much very like how I get when she is sucking my cock, she kept trying to ram more and more of it in my throat and the more I was trying the more she would ram in (I was chocking a various points but I was't going to admit that to her)

She kept saying stuff aound taking my pussy and its time I showed you who is boss - (I just let it go )

I was kinda hoping she would get board so I wasn't actively doing anything that I would normally do.

We get to a point where she decides Ive done oral on her dong long enough and tells me she is going to take my pussy.

She wanted me on my back but I kinda ignored that and just got in a position for doggy as I so did not want her to be able to see my face during it or have any visual what was going in my ass. also I wasn't remotely hard.

As least when I felt it rest on my ass hole I could feel that she had applied some sort of lube (however stupid me positioned myself in such a way to go forward with my body) (also I got to point out it was like she got a new car and didn't know how to drive it). So then I hear her say take it and I can feel it being rammed into my butt, at that moment my eyes where watering up and all I wanted to do his scream at her and yelp, but I just forced myself to let out a little grunt. I was despreately trying to relax and just accept the situation, but she was really into the whole telling me how much I like it and its about time I was her bitch. Then she started to do these big thrust deeper and deeper like just because she had all that dong she had to use it. and because she couldn't feel a thing with it she just kept going harder and deeper. I know she started moaning a bit (maybe the pressure of the dong on her pussy she she was thrusting) My ass felt like it was being just ripped apart. worst of it she reach under and touched my cock that was so shrilled it was almost hiding and felt that it was ozing almost like pre-cum and took that to mean that she could go to town. I was so just trying to hold it together as I didn't want to admit I needed for her to stop. It felt like she went on for ever until she suddenly decided to pull it all the way out and say that was fun I need a drink and walks out of the room

I just bolted to the shower so she couldn't come back.

Im confused with the whole thing and what it was all about

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

When I went into the bedroom she was standing there in a bra and panties and suspender set that I brought her for her birthday one year and her heels on (something I love seeing her in) but she also had this harness with this thick looking and very long dildo. much bigger then I am. (I knew she would)

we started kissing and she grabbed my beard and kept pulling me down away from her mouth telling me to suck it I ignored it abit but she just kept doing it so I just gave in got on my knees and she guided he strap on to my mouth, I started to lick it and she kept getting excited about it and was getting much very like how I get when she is sucking my cock, she kept trying to ram more and more of it in my throat and the more I was trying the more she would ram in (I was chocking a various points but I was't going to admit that to her)

She kept saying stuff aound taking my pussy and its time I showed you who is boss - (I just let it go )

I was kinda hoping she would get board so I wasn't actively doing anything that I would normally do.

We get to a point where she decides Ive done oral on her dong long enough and tells me she is going to take my pussy.

She wanted me on my back but I kinda ignored that and just got in a position for doggy as I so did not want her to be able to see my face during it or have any visual what was going in my ass. also I wasn't remotely hard.

As least when I felt it rest on my ass hole I could feel that she had applied some sort of lube (however stupid me positioned myself in such a way to go forward with my body) (also I got to point out it was like she got a new car and didn't know how to drive it). So then I hear her say take it and I can feel it being rammed into my butt, at that moment my eyes where watering up and all I wanted to do his scream at her and yelp, but I just forced myself to let out a little grunt. I was despreately trying to relax and just accept the situation, but she was really into the whole telling me how much I like it and its about time I was her bitch. Then she started to do these big thrust deeper and deeper like just because she had all that dong she had to use it. and because she couldn't feel a thing with it she just kept going harder and deeper. I know she started moaning a bit (maybe the pressure of the dong on her pussy she she was thrusting) My ass felt like it was being just ripped apart. worst of it she reach under and touched my cock that was so shrilled it was almost hiding and felt that it was ozing almost like pre-cum and took that to mean that she could go to town. I was so just trying to hold it together as I didn't want to admit I needed for her to stop. It felt like she went on for ever until she suddenly decided to pull it all the way out and say that was fun I need a drink and walks out of the room

Good job man. The hardest part is over. You fulfilled your wife's fantasy and she may never want to do that again.

I hope she gave you some after your shower? You joined her for a drink I hope? You allowed her to be in the position that you were created to be in. That you were willing to do that for her should speak volumes to her.

You are the man bud. Keeping and meeting the sexual needs of your partner is important. Well done.

Reactions: pants73

walkies

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sensible part of me thinks you need to talk to your wife and discuss it fully, and if it’s nothing something your into say....especially the dominance part of it!

but trust me it gets better, maybe next time you go on top so you can control depth and speed...built up to taking it, and then maybe change position half way through to let her pound your ass. If you go on top, remember to move your hips, find your sweet spot, a prostate orgasm is possible and feels amazing, can’t guarantee you’ll get hard but you’ll prob be leaking a lot of precum

JPoster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sounds like you have a high sex drive wife who is adventurous. The question is whether she just needs some kink, or whether she wants to become your dominant. I suggest telling her you are good with doing the pegging again but want more gentle initial penetration. Work on it together. Maybe the two of you could have a day where she dominates you as some kinky fun, but not as a lifestyle thing. If you are totally against it then you need to tell her that. Right now it sounds like she is leading you places you are scared to go. And who are these “friends” you think are influencing her?

MAXXXX100

Legendary Member
Media
I have no urge to do it again, It was done to shut her up.

My hole is fucking so sore it still feels like its been ripped apart.

I got home a bit late from the gym on Saturday morning. I got home walked into the kitchen and she was their with her friend and her friends new partner (that I should add I have not met before) I say hello as I was not expecting them to be there and Then I notice after about a min I can see she got the dam strap on the table they are sitting around. She obviously took it how to show them I have no idea what they were told . No wonder they had these smirky grins on their faces when they saw me arrive. Especially him. I expected her to kinda share with her friends a little, but not to show em and especially tell their new partners. What the fuck must he think of me. Thad fuck all 3 of them were off to some store or something, as I wasn't handling it to well chatting to them with the fucking strap on there in site, working myself up over what she told em.

I think she is pretty please with herself.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, you've got to relax. Take a deep breath. Exhale.

It's your wife. Now it's your turn to return the favor to her. When she's not expecting it, you can use this situation to your own advantage.

You've got to plan ahead and think on your feet man. She used a strap on that's bigger than your dick. She fucked you mercilessly with it. Your hole is still understandably sore. It probably will be for a couple of days.

She's opened a door that, if you choose to you can walk through. If it were me and I was in your situation. I'd probably use that same strap on on her the next time I got ready to fuck her in the butt.

I'd probably grudge fuck her pussy the next time she gives it to me. Then before I blew a nut, I'd put her up doggy style and have her strap on close by. I would, without her knowing what I was doing put the strap on back into play. Only this time she'd be seeing what you felt. And I'd go balls deep in her on the very first stroke.

I understand if you didn't.

Take some time to reflect on what has transpired replay it and over and over.

MAXXXX100

Legendary Member
Media
I don't even know where she is keeping it.
Im not sure I would want to use it on her anyway. what if she like its more then my own cock. then Im screwed. Then I just become a the bloke that gets hugs and gets to keep a roof over her head.

@Gj816 seems like you have use one on your girl before?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't even know where she is keeping it.
Im not sure I would want to use it on her anyway. what if she like its more then my own cock. then Im screwed. Then I just become a the bloke that gets hugs and gets to keep a roof over her head.

@Gj816 seems like you have use one on your girl before?

Naw I haven't used a dildo or strap on on my wife. I've always been of the opinion that nothing beats the real thing.
My wife or me had zero interest in pegging. In fact the subject never came up. But had she wanted to peg me I would have considered it.

Also, I get the impression you're feeling a little emasculated about giving her your ass. Don't. You two are a couple. What happens behind closed doors isn't any one else's business.

Let her talk. Haven't you ever told other guys about your conquest? Or how you've fucked your wife/gf?

You're conflicted with what has happened. It's going to be alright. You did it ti satisfy your partner. That's part of what relationships are about.

I would let her know that she can have and be kinky all she wants in the bedroom but that isn't going to fly with everyday life.

Last edited: