Photo Pegging you man

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So is pegging going mainstream now? Is this a regular thing for straight guys?
I really can't say. I think more and more men are becoming more and more open to (or enjoying?) anal play. I'm talking about married men, straight men, and bisexual men. At least that is my perception.

Not sure if that includes pegging.

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really can't say. I think more and more men are becoming more and more open to (or enjoying?) anal play. I'm talking about married men, straight men, and bisexual men. At least that is my perception.

Not sure if that includes pegging.
So what’s next, will wives and girlfriends be fisting their fellas? Girls do have smaller wrists.

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So what’s next, will wives and girlfriends be fisting their fellas? Girls do have smaller wrists.
I think that would be a good thing, don't you? I think that many men (all or most men?), once experiencing anal penetration or anal play, like it....alot......and want it more and more......

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With the prevalence of pegging on the rise, and guy’s fantasies about two girls and one guy - is it only a matter of time before we see girls DP pegging their guys? Will this be the next viral sensation on Twitter or TikTok? Two girls simultaneously pounding the absolute shit out of their guys quivering hole.
Oh man...two cocks for a DP is one thing.....two dildos or toys.....at the same time.......needs to be a well prepared and very relaxed butt hole!!!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OMG......yes, this looks really really good.....so fucking hot....."reducing" a man to a moaning, whimpering, legs-shaking, begging man........aching to cum as his good-looking wife fucks him deep and edges him....fuck yes I want some of this......