Penis pisshole

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love your thread, Jason, and am really into pisshole. No pics, but used to be able to put a special small dildo (but shaped like a huge dick) in mine, all the way in. I don't recommend trying this, and was afraid I would tead myself, but it was like getting fucked in the dick. I am furious I got rid of it, because it was one of the most pleasurable things I've ever had. So yes--I've got a big pisshole, and I always run my tongue in and out of guys' pissholes I suck. Mine opens up the harder I get, too, like some of the other fat dicks writing on this thread. Your thread survived those silly people at the beginning who don't enjoy the finer things of life--because PISSHOLE is one.

LOVE this story! Fuck, it got me all horny! Lol

Reactions: Brutus_4389

Martex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My piss hole is about 3 mm, which makes for a nice piss stream except when pissing in a urinal there is a lot of back splash--yuk!!

I have the same problem, (see my earlier pic) my piss comes out really wide & flat then spirals into a round thick stream. Other guys have complained/commented on my splashbacks hitting them when I'm pissing next to them in trough-type urinals.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All this thread reminds me of is when you get STD tests and the nurse (usually a self-righteous anti-sex female nurse of 40+ years old in my experiences) jabs that mini-swab up your urethra.... AGHHHHHH!!!! HOW CAN SOMETHING FEEL LIKE THAT???

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys, PLEASE! for me and Onan_mann's sake, PLEASE post sum more piss slit pics! Please!
Jase!... geees... I'll take care of myself, so shut your big pie hole.

Now... Guys, PLEASE! for me and Jason321's sake, PLEASE post sum more piss slit pics! Please!

:biggrin1:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
damn ya'll. I feel like a mouse among giants. I have a small piss hole that stays closed all the time except when I pee and cum....have a look (the pic isn't all that good so forgive me).

Attachments

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually had an urologist widen my piss hole - meatus, during my circumcision. I was circumcised at age 24 (i'm now 31) and during the examination, he suggested widening the hole as it was tiny! Now it's about 1cm.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guess there should have been a warning:

"Not for the Squeamish!"

But, you waded through four pages, didn'tcha?

yeah man.....and why did you wait until after I posted my pics to say something not nice? If this thread bothers you so much, then why did you click on the thread, wade thru 4 pages, and then make a snide remark? :frown1:

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey, let's get this thread going again. There were other recent threads about tounging piss holes, and types of holes, but let's face it, its a hot part of the cockhead--especially when it flairs open on someone you are working on:redface:....

Reactions: Peeholelover

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
yeah man.....and why did you wait until after I posted my pics to say something not nice? If this thread bothers you so much, then why did you click on the thread, wade thru 4 pages, and then make a snide remark? :frown1:

awww don't listen to him. You have beautiful balls and a cute penis.

I guess mine is large. By the time I was 14, I could grease a pencil and slide the whole thing eraser first inside my penis.

Reactions: diver6