Pete davidson (snl)

lmao no

he's not....he's TRYING to, but failing to realize he is a tool and has no chance
omg i didn’t know you’re actually kim’s best friend!! pls tell us more assumptions u pulled out of ur ass, i’m dying to hear

must do it for you too considering you’re here
This whole “it must do it because you’re here” thing just doesn’t hold water. I personally don’t find him attractive but have posted pics of him and follow this thread. Sometimes people just see a name and curiosity brings them in, same way it did me.

This whole “it must do it because you’re here” thing just doesn’t hold water. I personally don’t find him attractive but have posted pics of him and follow this thread. Sometimes people just see a name and curiosity brings them in, same way it did me.
if you aren’t interested in someone you’d easily look past it and pay it no mind, if you come to a thread just to bash that’s pathetic nobody needs to know how you feel.

if you aren’t interested in someone you’d easily look past it and pay it no mind, if you come to a thread just to bash that’s pathetic nobody needs to know how you feel.
So what you're saying is, you only want to hear from people who agree with you? Got it. I think it's fine to find it fascinating that so many people find this guy attractive. Whatever it is that people find attractive about Pete Davidson, I don't see it. And that's fine.

Reactions: oash
So what you're saying is, you only want to hear from people who agree with you? Got it. I think it's fine to find it fascinating that so many people find this guy attractive. Whatever it is that people find attractive about Pete Davidson, I don't see it. And that's fine.
who said that? i said there’s no purpose to go to a thread to bash people who don’t share the same interest, don’t twist my words.

like imagine me going to a random thread and saying “this does it for you guys?” with a picture of the said person, do you not see how weird that is?

I am not bashing and don’t like the implication. Simply stating curiosity is a reason to be in a thread of someone you aren’t attracted to.