Pete davidson (snl)

I had the exact same thoughts when i saw these pics.
We know for a fact that Pete is Hung but yet we really didnt get to see any bulge or VPL hardly at all???
Like was he wearing other tight underwear underneath his white CK boxer briefs?
I just cant work it out why we didnt see more detail?
I just think there isn't really much to show off tbh

Opening up about the singer’s infamous comment about the size of his penis — and continuing their tradition of oversharing — Davidson joked about why he thought it was a “mean” but “also genius” move.

“I don’t like that she talked all that s— for my penis,” the Saturday Night Live star remarked during his stand-up performance.

“Everything is huge to her,” he continued. “Why would she tell everyone that I have a huge penis? So that every girl who sees my d— for the rest of my life is disappointed.”

from a people magazine interview with Pete after the infamous slip from Ariana and she talked about how big his dick is. Seems like Pete may have been right here based on the reaction to his Calvin’s clips

eta link Pete Davidson Jokes About Ariana Grande's Comment About His Penis: 'Everything Is Huge to Her'

What swinging pics/vids how have i missed this? Please share
They must have got removed from on here.
It was a LIVE snapchat feed that Ariana Grande did and Pete walks up next to her (he was wearing black sweat pants) and starts moving his hips side to side which you could make out his cock swinging from left to right a little.

Sorry i never got a chance to save the content myself but im sure you would be able to find it through Google maybe.

It doesn’t look like either have any dick. Anybody with a dick bigger than 7-8 inches is gonna have a noticible bulge. They are positively flat.

Do they tape it down? Lol

Reactions: 1814
They must have got removed from on here.
It was a LIVE snapchat feed that Ariana Grande did and Pete walks up next to her (he was wearing black sweat pants) and starts moving his hips side to side which you could make out his cock swinging from left to right a little.

Sorry i never got a chance to save the content myself but im sure you would be able to find it through Google maybe.
Thank you!!

unfortunately couldn’t find it anywhere :(