JSon101
Mythical Member
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2017
- Posts
- 4,493
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 39,388
- Points
- 583
- Location
- Las Vegas (Nevada, United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Bigdick?Bigfoot? Lol
Swedish golfer. Forget his name.Who is this?
Henrik StensonSwedish golfer. Forget his name.
None. I hope he's not really tiny tiny tiny between his legs like me. A total shame for any guy. My guess is that of all his friends it's Daniel Berger with the big dick.Are there any Jordan Spieth bulge pictures at all????
I can’t find a single one!
The first one might be his real bulge, in which case it’s really small.Ain't nothin there from what I see. Just fabric bunching up. Reminds me of one of the episodes of Curb Your Enthusiam where one of Cheryl's friends accused Larry of sitting next to her with an erection, and he was insisting it was just the fabric bunching up.
For sure.The first one might be his real bulge, in which case it’s really small.
Its Shawn Stefani, I found it.Henrik Stenson
That's who I thought it was.
Okay, thanks.Its Shawn Stefani, I found it.
I saw him win the Latin American amateur a few years ago which was shown on the Golf Channel and I predicted to people that he would be a big star on the PGA tour within a few years. My prediction is totally accurate. He contorts his body on his downswing in such a way that I believe he's made of rubber. He goes through the ball like Lee Trevino used to. He's won already and he's going to win many many more.Chilean pro Joaquin Niemann is sexy as hell, and posts a lot of shirtless and barefoot stuff on his IG. Just putting that out there.
That’s an impressive bulge.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.