Photos & Videos phatbootysaggers

Bubblebuttluvva

Sexy Member
Media
Someone posted this playlist of PBS content … phatbootysaggers
myvidster is nothing but ANNOYING AS FUCK POP UPS. You will not enjoy one second of your time TRYING to view a video. It's like walking into a room full of flies as you try your best to enjoy eating a cupcake.

Bubblebuttluvva

Sexy Member
Media
I know. It makes no sense. Every damn time I see his ass, I’m filling up a bucket of drool. The perfect round bubble booty. He could be doing the damn thing on OF/JFF etc….
he would make an absolute killing on OF. He absolutely would not be homeless anymore because he'd probably make thousands a week...and if managed properly over 10k a month. His ass is PERFECTION. He just is homeless and has no laptop, internet, or phone. We need to start a charity for him to get him in a home under the condition that he makes an OF for dat ass lol

IkeKhan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know. It makes no sense. Every damn time I see his ass, I’m filling up a bucket of drool. The perfect round bubble booty. He could be doing the damn thing on OF/JFF etc….
he'd get my money fo sho! I'm trying to find him. is he in Atlanta?

maxdenozo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
myvidster is nothing but ANNOYING AS FUCK POP UPS. You will not enjoy one second of your time TRYING to view a video. It's like walking into a room full of flies as you try your best to enjoy eating a cupcake.
i would recommend 'ublock origin' for a mostly ad-free internet browsing experience