This is why I hate orgies or scenes with more than 3 people(Which can be overdone at times).Sorry to burst your bubble guys. i saw the scene and It was awful. I almost feel sorry for the gay performers, but they should have know better, collaborating with guys like Alfie. Basically, the trans ladies and the one cisgender woman dominated the scene with the straight & bisexual guys. The gay performers were pretty much scene fillers,pushed to the back. Half way through the scene, most of the gay performers left. You could tell most of the gay performers were over it. The only highlighted gay scene was Filou Fitt fucking GemTattedFrk. The main focus was on Alfie, Jake Daniel & Iceman fucking the ladies. Alfie was insufferable in this scene, between him commentating and camera hogging, he was annoying. The camera work was a disaster; camera person stepping into the scene with the lighting going in and out. There was a funny moment, when Sean Costin shaded all the guys, "The dildo is the biggest thing in here".
overall it was a struggle to watch. I can't believe they felt this confident to release such disorganized,messy scene.