Photo of the day !!

SpaceX expects to launch next Starship test flight Oct. 13
SpaceX expects to launch next Starship test flight Oct. 13
(SpaceX)
The upcoming test flight, called Starship Flight 5, will liftoff off from SpaceX's Starbase testing site near Boca Chica Beach in South Texas - the same site for four previous Starship launch tests - as early as Oct. 13 at 8 a.m. EDT. "Starship stacked ahead of its fifth flight test," SpaceX wrote in a post on X (formerly Twitter) today. "We expect regulatory approval in time to fly on October 13."
Full Story: Space(10/10)

'It was 3 hours of magic': Spectacular auroras thrill stargazers
'It was 3 hours of magic': Spectacular auroras thrill stargazers
(Roy Rochlin/Getty Images)
A geomagnetic storm supercharged Earth's auroras, or the northern lights overnight on Thursday (Oct. 10), with aurora watchers in the U.S. and across the globe on hand to capture the stunning light-show. Not to be left out, Space.com's own crack team of aurora hunters (the A-Team?) were also out in the field to catch some incredible images.
Full Story: Space(10/11)
Email
muh rubber lpsg olddays
hit theriad

butt
a skite competition actually hung his 1/2 filled lpsg co.... ojn a tree branch
skite2

tmi butt wtf ha

fii huh nice
is that modern gernan architwcture
yeason i ask
we never/seldom see modern sriff likw ehat in nz

reminds me oof 3 moths 1st ass/all and every rauil travel,pn 13 eurooean countriws in 8o's
i loved all euro/uk buildings etcetc

almost mini ;[sg orgasm hahaha

• Love
Reactions: rbkwp
bela lugosi as dracula in 1931

United Archives GmbH | Alamy

October 12th

Almost mid-October......so autumn is definitely trying to advance up here in the northern hemisphere.

First pic was yesterday. And hints of the third season of the year were certainly there. Hence the reason I took the snap.

Second pic was this afternoon. (Being a Saturday, it's near home rather than near work. Only 4/5 miles between the two - and only 24 hours apart - but it's deffo more autumnal.)

IMG_6088.JPEG

IMG_6092.JPEG