Photo of the day !!

thanks hd
really appreciate a fellow member expressing realistic thoughts

been here 11 years plus and i would have thought others may have been a little inclined to put the true feelings of our humanities behavior out there,esp the last few years

not saying many dont feel it
i am sure they do
but am saying it appears it may not be important enough for them to express whats important
i do think it helps inspire others, to know others do feel similar

sad in itself

Smiles, kind of, back at you. Our species will be long gone and our planet a burnt cinder
I'd guess that quite a few people have similar feelings. However not talking about it here doesn't have to mean that they don't care enough. Some people may be just disillusioned with humankind, or they talk about these issues elsewhere, and come here for other purposes. Just a thought.

Das%20Deutsche%20Haus%2C%20401%20East%20Michigan%20Street%2C%20Indianapolis%2C%20Marion%20County%2C%20IN%20%283%29.jpg

6825830157_a8114ed7a9_o.jpg
You inspired me to post this!

Original design of that corner building:
BruhakaHohenzollernstrase271_klein_sw.jpg

Award-winning (!) redesign from the 1970's:
DSC00516.md.jpg

Recent reconstruction of most parts of the original façade:
P1390471_mittel.jpg

I'd guess that quite a few people have similar feelings. However not talking about it here doesn't have to mean that they don't care enough. Some people may be just disillusioned with humankind, or they talk about these issues elsewhere, and come here for other purposes. Just a thought.

certainly took that into account nex
not trying to be negative to fellow man
no worries in putting extra thouights out there

often wonder if we in humankind,as generations progress
the ease and simplicity of communication is on the wane

for instance
originally with snail mail we were OK wit writing a letter, buying a stamp,and posting a letter
nowadays,my family continually forget to 'keep me in the loop'
everyone wants/need to know war family are up to huh
emails yes, i was a part of the mailing list
but
its all Txtr now,with the variety of modern devices,that i dont have,silly living rural to have one on charge all the time
smileso auto forgotten

not complaining, but taking time out to put an alternative thoiught out there
cool as