Photo of the day !!

E7KLCptCCXSRYzyKDuYv0Cfki5uFmzNamwsDYFEVoRkJH2RLsdH9H8ZiBaja-ki6Xeu630_yKVup1uDbF19b6pIYYr4KAhg8zjJdSoQnjb2gNZ3BsQnVNIK5CuaLmyp_B2vfXuFnl9sVTmTYeetQUn5Br3pXs-Y=s0-d-e1-ft

g6TmnmzXTkGHgadnuK-MpsGBlj0LE6_9hqrZEATLc_h7KIJniyQqHzj2JOGdnxg9LAilf0D8r5kn73V7S9evM_ekWc24MkV8PjhwoeEg1mRoMww2CoHOZIsAZNWuX61Nx8dIVO8S1aKOFsW4e_i8oVQ64XowpA=s0-d-e1-ft

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM
The presence of a canal, the roof architecture, the stepped facades and the chimney style suggest a city like Amsterdam in Holland.

yes
i believe it did say Amsterdam
sorry,i occasionally forget to place the caption link
know you suggested it would be appreciated

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM
yes
sorry,i occasionally forget to place the caption link
know you suggested it would be appreciated

It is definitely not Amsterdam, the buildings are not tall enough and the tower is very typical for the Southern parts of the Netherlands and Belgium. It is actually the small town of Sluis in the province of Zeeland.

The first major monument to President/General George Washington. A spectacular view awaits the hardy climbers of the 227 marble steps to the observation windows near the top.

fullsizeoutput_7e4c.jpeg

Last edited:
It is definitely not Amsterdam, the buildings are not tall enough and the tower is very typical for the Southern parts of the Netherlands and Belgium. It is actually the small town of Sluis in the province of Zeeland.

ok,accept that,you folk should know
i will try and find tt
dont think it said netherlands holland or rotterdam
feel pretty sure it was amsterdam .... no matter

rbkwp said: ↑
yes

i will try and find tt

yes
Well, you had the country right which is actually kinda impressive :)

i will try and find tt

yes

Thanks, as a student of architecture, I enjoy learning all about places and their architectural design elements.