Photo of the day !!

Do you wanna be groped? Because this is how you get groped.
It's just a picture of some Mardi Gras revelers, Ellie. It happens to be that time of year in my city.

But yes, there is the potential for being groped in a such a setting. Times Square on New Year's Eve too, I'd imagine.

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM
It's just a picture of some Mardi Gras revelers, Ellie. It happens to be that time of year in my city.

But yes, there is the potential for being groped in a such a setting. Times Square on New Year's Eve too, I'd imagine.

But there is something about Mardi Gras crowds in the French Quarter that makes people lose all sense, and they expect that of anyone else.

But there is something about Mardi Gras crowds in the French Quarter that makes people lose all sense, and they expect that of anyone else.
I appreciate your input Ellie. There are bad actors in every crowd, but yes, given the French Quarter setting, there is a greater possibility of something like that occurring.

Btw, the specific location of the picture I posted happens to be Bourbon Street and St. Ann, and it is a crowd scene from the Annual Bourbon Street Awards:

Bourbon Street Awards | Gay Mardi Gras New Orleans

Annual Bourbon Street Awards

The Fabulous Bourbon Street Awards, Mardi Gras costume contest - nola.com

fQYSUbVfts-T7odkrFJckdiFeHvab0GWOfzhj7tYdC0uglagsDNeZEHOmymF_9Td4JuIQ8yXx3UHYLTh2VQdznLdOE9XnT2xrVnKbh0d4BJu205_95YD4H7OpfCBeHCfeT8DfY-HxMpcQEw-sgELmb4Tf2fzAE6qbpq_usil-1F2Qp1ZPnJng8G-z2GdqOhm7yom7vSjhsv_mDgDau5y-dI-xXxDooQ

I love old barns! A couple of years ago I was tasked with turning an old barn into a tiny house. I was excited and scared. It turned out beautifully! It wasn't as old as these photos, so I had a bit more free reign with updating the outside.
Is that your job or more like a hobby? Sounds like an interesting activity either way.

Reactions: BillM