Photographer based in London

down4funlondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys...

I'm a photographer based in East London (29 years old, gay, 5'10) and i'm super interested in shooting more candids of men in their bedrooms or homes. You can use the photos for headshots if you want, profile pics, or just cool images to have, I just make a promise to not use the photos on any of my social media or to publish them anywhere if you don't want me to.

I've shot a few male models before but purely professional in a studio setting, but I have this total fantasy or shooting more hot and everyday guys of all ages and sizes candid, and if you want, naked. I love the male form so much, and think it has so much power and beauty, but I also love to make guys feel handsome and sexy, and for them to have images that make them feel that way. And I'm super polite... I just do everything with consent and i'm super respectful of people's boundaries, but if the chemistry and vibe were correct and you wanted me to, I could totally see myself maybe getting naked too hehe. I dunno, i'm just up for shooting and experimenting.

DM me if anyone is interested :)

P