Pick A City.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jacksonville !!

Jacksonville-Florida-USA-downtown-1.jpg

Reactions: GranadaGhia

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Brisbane
camp-mountain-recreation-reserve-brisbane-forest-park-%282%29_0.jpg

Yup, taken from the rain forests of Mt Nebo..a few k's outside of Brissie....in the distance you can see sand islands.........That be Stradbroke Island. Largest sand Island in the world.
1600040769534.jpg

upload_2021-8-6_21-44-51.jpeg

8417340204.jpg

Wish I could show you more...:) But, you can look up North Stradbroke and South Stradbroke Isle yourselves. So lucky to have this on our doorstep. Rainforest mountains and islands. Both sides of our city.

Reactions: DDawg

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brisbane
camp-mountain-recreation-reserve-brisbane-forest-park-%282%29_0.jpg

Yup, taken from the rain forests of Mt Nebo..a few k's outside of Brissie....in the distance you can see sand islands.........That be Stradbroke Island. Largest sand Island in the world.
1600040769534.jpg

View attachment 39668361
8417340204.jpg

Wish I could show you more...:)

Great pics and looks like a fantastic place and I’ll have to visit. At least B rhymes with V!

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great pics and looks like a fantastic place and I’ll have to visit. At least B rhymes with V!
Just don't feed the dingoes. Especially if you have kids :) Yeah, we have the harbours, Super Yachts, rich people and the hanger on's.

But anyone can catch a ferry to all the Islands in Moreton Bay for peanuts. Look up Moreton Bay Islands Brisbane Images......We have City Cats that run regular hourly cruises for travelers and Island residents. Get off, walk around and explore at leisure. This is Moreton Island
930x431_dotw-moreton-bay.JPG

We sink a few of our navy vessels there to create an artificial reef....as you can see. But, great diving experience. There are 360 islands in Brisbane's Moreton bay.................good fishing too :)

Just be aware... Amity Point is on Stradbroke Island..........................Bwaaaaaaahahahahhaha..If you are wondering where Jaws Amity came from :)
jaws_0.jpg
Ha ha ha ha... There is worse, which lurks in the depths...other than Corona.............adventure seekers. Just don't pee in the water if you are afraid or feel the need............ It attracts the sharks. :) :) ..just joking :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DDawg