Pietro boselli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I *am* a scientist, in fact I work in a university medical centre and I have several friends who are board certified cosmetic doctors. @surver1 was spot-on.
On the interwebs...you can claim to be anything...the Queen of Sheba, or a stranded alien from Mars, or Elvis, and even a doctor(!). FWIW: doctors/scientists and lawyers are the two most 'claimed-to-be' professions I see in what passes for online 'debate' and 'discussion'. As if being a lawyer or doctor is the last word of authority and wisdom...(hint: it ain't!). I'd trust the wisdom and life experience of an average 80 year old grandmother first. Now, let's please get back to Pietro's cock and arse, shall we...
 
On the interwebs...you can claim to be anything...the Queen of Sheba, or a stranded alien from Mars, or Elvis, and even a doctor(!). FWIW: doctors/scientists and lawyers are the two most 'claimed-to-be' professions I see in what passes for online 'debate' and 'discussion'. As if being a lawyer or doctor is the last word of authority and wisdom...(hint: it ain't!). I'd trust the wisdom and life experience of an average 80 year old grandmother first. Now, let's please get back to Pietro's cock and arse, shall we...
Well, good luck on receiving open heart surgery from your grandmother then, I’d say

Furthermore: what’s the relevance of your response in the discussion at hand? Just generating noise and expressing your need to have a wank?
 
On the interwebs...you can claim to be anything...the Queen of Sheba, or a stranded alien from Mars, or Elvis, and even a doctor(!). FWIW: doctors/scientists and lawyers are the two most 'claimed-to-be' professions I see in what passes for online 'debate' and 'discussion'. As if being a lawyer or doctor is the last word of authority and wisdom...(hint: it ain't!). I'd trust the wisdom and life experience of an average 80 year old grandmother first. Now, let's please get back to Pietro's cock and arse, shall we...
For laymen
What is Midface Volume Loss in the Cheek Area | Manios, Chris (chrismaniosmd.com)

Studies suggest that the real culprit behind facial ageing is loss of fat - Facial ageing



not for laymen
Facial Aging: A Quantitative Analysis of Midface Volume Changes over 11 Years - PubMed Facial Aging: A Quantitative Analysis of Midface Volume Changes over 11 Years

How Fat Loss Accelerates Facial Aging

If you find reading a challenge, there are several board certified dermatologists / cosmetic doctors who create excellent videos such as the lovely and entertaining Dr Idriss
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
who made this very informative video. THat also happens to touch on the subject of … mid-face age-related fat loss
 
Can I ask a question for those of you who see, the erected penis with the pictures of pietro in the background, is it real or a fake?
It is real but there’s no way he has a full blown erection
 
I've seen a short video of him changing clothes in a locker room. He's uncut cock is above average in size. What impressives me more is his body is perfect, he is extremely handsome and seems to be a generally nice guy.
 
I have a content suggestion for Pietro if you're reading this. You should dress up as teacher in a maths class and use a maths formula to measure your penis mass based on length and circumference. Then use the hard penis as a board pointer. That would be worth $300.
 
Well, not really, right?! But I appreciate your effort. :p

Well, I'm pretty sure I've seen *all* of his OF pics/vids
At the time of this post, there are *no* JO, HOLE or SEX pics/vids...only solo dick and ass

With the same dick and the same ass, there are not that many ways (or angles) to present the goods (even if Pietro is a professional model), lol.

To me (and I assume to most people if they've seen everything from Pietro's OF), his $200 OF packages do become repetitive after awhile.

Ofc, to each their own, ymmv :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: James_2018
Status
Not open for further replies.