Pietro boselli

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is one of the most beautiful men to walk the earth...my humble opinion...I really see a crack in the armor in this last set of photos...I think he is starting to really embrace his sexual appeal...he is in his 30's...and becoming more and more open...I don't care if he is straight bi or gay...He is a fucking beautiful man...
He is definitely showing more skin and I can only hope to see him naked...care less of dick size...I want to see the full statue in all its glory... I always remind myself of how ig he is...6'1" 205-210 +/- now
and YES I dream of dying deep in his ass of a heart attack after days of making love...Yup I am a piggy romantic at heart
 
I guess on stairs not him - this pics is out of any set concept and on similar pic he has another sneakers on
I believe we should apply only pics from official sources and publications.

I am sorry. I was that on twitter side by side with pics that are his. My mistake and sincere apologies.
 
The one in the desert, where he's only wearing sneakers, walking towards the jeep in the background is him.
It's an older shot that was part of a shoot he did in the desert quite some time ago, and has floated around the internet since.
But thanks for posting it anyway.
 
Has anyone seen this?

Yep, he did a TED talk.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He is SO fucking nervous, it's kind of uncomfortable to watch. But, well...damn it, he's cute.

But also...weird. Why did this need to happen? I guess it's novel for someone to be both a model and an engineer. I'm sure he's a perfectly decent engineer, but he's probably not that remarkable in the field outside of the fact that he's also a model. I'm not saying that to be mean; I'm just saying that even if he's good at his job, there are probably no articles being written in engineering journals about the amazing advances being pioneered by this young Italian guy, oh and - footnote - he's also a model. Probably not happening.

Whatever, who cares. I just thought it was weird and worth sharing.

Then there's this one from a couple years ago. At least it's trying to be funny, and it could be the stupid crush I have on him, but I think it actually works, because it's so silly, and he's kind of a dork.

Oh yeah, and he's cute.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Finally the video I wanted to see.
Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LenB33
Status
Not open for further replies.