There's a video of Pietro walking in his IG stories today.
Uhm, is it true you can tell if a man has had too much sex by the way he walks?
Uhm, is it true you can tell if a man has had too much sex by the way he walks?
I assume you’re talking about the comical 80s workout video. Because it is just too cute, funny, and a little bit nerdy.Finally the video I wanted to see.
Thanks.
OMGOMGOMG ! ^^
Superman and Robin, is it?OMG THAT'S SO SUPERMAN AND ROBIN ! REALLY GOT ME JUICE FLOWING FOR SURE, IMAGINING THEM TWO HEADING THE NEXT DAVID GANDY SIGNATURE FOR M&S CAMPAIGN? ^^
The watermark says "gay celeb edits", its definitely fake...Probably is a fake.. View attachment 7348881
Yes but it certainly inspires hope for a real photo soon.Probably is a fake.. View attachment 7348881
How does a fake inspire hopeYes but it certainly inspires hope for a real photo soon.
Oh my god. It's true! The watermark!!! I hadn't seen it.. i have see only hisThe watermark says "gay celeb edits", its definitely fake...
Well, let me explain it to you. You know those doomsday cults that still retain members even after their leader's predicted date for the end of the world keeps not happening?How does a fake inspire hope
Hey, just because the world didn’t end last Monday doesn’t mean my leader was wrong! He just miscalculated...Well, let me explain it to you. You know those doomsday cults that still retain members even after their leader's predicted date for the end of the world keeps not happening?
It's a bit like that.
rg993, just having a go, friend.![]()
Probably is a fake.. View attachment 7348881
refresh and refesh and refresh...When I reload to access the videos where I need a membership to view the black play box won’t load. It has an x through it. Do any of you know how I could fix it
omfg i need this where is it!!! :OSweet Jesus![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.