Wildman2015
Worshipped Member
@exoticladyboy - Yes, it's been posted a number of times, but we are not allowed to post his OF content on LPSG, so the mods will be removing it. Be careful not to post his stuff, or you might get a warning or ban.
@exoticladyboy - Yes, it's been posted a number of times, but we are not allowed to post his OF content on LPSG, so the mods will be removing it. Be careful not to post his stuff, or you might get a warning or ban.
What i typeTip: Bluesky (the new Twitter)![]()
Yes I did - I greet with "Hi Pietro and team". Responded within 15 minutes saying it's him alone, there's no team. Used far too many emojis for comfort, some colloquial terms, and pushed PPV, making it obvious I'm chatting to some administrative zoomer. It cheapens the experience TBH.Has anyone ever tried to chat with him on OF, and figured out (1) if it was him replying or (2) if the one replying is able to make a proper conversation? [Not that I've much hope for (1)]
oh?He is
He is wearing a s
He is wearing a silicon dick![]()
was that pun intended ?Nothing is coming up...
a sight to truly behold ! ! !I can still see it though. Essentially it's Pietro and his semi erect cock in a pair of wet, see through underwear
Her name is Giselle Adora Brunei think he's just european
HOT HOT HOT....but is that really his dick.....somehow I remember it being smaller....Hope the others get released
thank you . . . those shots make me sooo happy ( and grateful ) !
Really? I would be surprised to learn that most Italians are cut. I didn’t think circumcision was common in Europe, and even less so in Latin America.he has a nice cock. women prefer girth than lenght and his cock is blessed in this perspective. the only thing that suprises me is the fact that is uncut. I think that is uncommon in italy as in latin america. it is 7'' thick cock
did that spectacular shot cum from only fans ?
i agree . . . pietro's cock is very nice ( and very satisfying ) !he has a nice cock. women prefer girth than lenght and his cock is blessed in this perspective. the only thing that suprises me is the fact that is uncut. I think that is uncommon in italy as in latin america. it is 7'' thick cock
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.