well it seems obvious to me that he doesn't really represent the average of Italians …… even though we are very nice!!!!Really? I would be surprised to learn that most Italians are cut. I didn’t think circumcision was common in Europe, and even less so in Latin America.
It would take him another two years to add his jerk off vids. I presume it would be very costly. Money flies much faster than time.Sis u know you have to pay extra for that
lol
I looked couldn’t find anything sadly, thank you though :/ might try againTip: Bluesky (the new Twitter)![]()
I agree with youWondering if we should have another back up group. Things may happen and this group might be taken down sooner than we know it. Thoughts?
Wondering if we should have another back up group. Things may happen and this group might be taken down sooner than we know it. Thoughts?
So beautiful
i can't help but wonder who are the men / women who got to "sleep" with him... like, imagine being so lucky in life you get the chance to get your holes drilled by this stud![]()
Right! To feel his hot cum oozing inside your ass!
And the pics are available on Tumblr.
Of course, I now expect someone to complain about having to type PB’s name into the Search box![]()
Was it a still from the locker room video that's been out for a long time now? Or was it something completely new?What ever happened to that full nude pic of Pietro’s nude in the locker room poster about 12 hours ago?
Anyone else seen it as well?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.