Pietro boselli

Status
Not open for further replies.
These OF posts just don't sound like PB...I get that he's crossed into this arena but I think he's more sophisticated than this. Dick tease shots? I mean c'mon.
I don’t know what you mean by sophisticated. Get over the fact that he is selling his nudes of varying degree and sexual conent of himself for cash! That is the truth in the end, doesn’t matter if a bot or a manager wrote the marketing message, it is not without his intention and consent and clearly the sexual content advertised is that of him!
I will remain subscribed for a while hoping he sends more explicit messages to buy one of these!
 
I don’t know what you mean by sophisticated. Get over the fact that he is selling his nudes of varying degree and sexual conent of himself for cash! That is the truth in the end, doesn’t matter if a bot or a manager wrote the marketing message, it is not without his intention and consent and clearly the sexual content advertised is that of him!
I will remain subscribed for a while hoping he sends more explicit messages to buy one of these!
you had me at explicit...except for the locker room we haven't see jack...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ital802009
Status
Not open for further replies.