Did you check it out by yourself? may be you witnessed him f*cking a girl?
I think he's autosexualDid you check it out by yourself? may be you witnessed him f*cking a girl?
You'll never know
Ι think the same..And in Mykonos where i saw him some years ago he was with daddies..But i can't say he is gay or bi for sure..He’s not gay ? Thought he was pretending with chicks
I think the same.He was with daddies all the time and their was sexuan tension in the air for sure..He looks like a sub going for daddies.
Yeah i remember this party..and this is just an example..Oh yeah
He is such a piece of spit roasted beef to them daddies
![]()
![]()
He’s not gay ? Thought he was pretending with chicks
In my fantasy, he is like Tarzan. He spots me, grabs me on his shoulder and takes me to live with him on a tree.
Bi is always a possibility but we will never full know till he confirms itI have mutual friends and he’s not gay. He dated a female model who had a child for three years until last January and is now concentrating on his own brand
ExactlyBi is always a possibility but we will never full know till he confirms it
Is he in a loinclothIn my fantasy, he is like Tarzan. He spots me, grabs me on his shoulder and takes me to live with him on a tree.
He hunts, he builds, he protects.
He has dumbbells made of rocks he keeps lifting almost every day.
![]()
And I bet you feed him wellHe is, but one that resembles a speedo.
And he eats a lot. To keep those muscles he needs to![]()
Some of us are a actually obsessed with his ass!!Ok guys, we're all obsessed with Pietro's dick, that's a fact. I've been particularly attracted by one picture from the recent Yummy zine, on which the thing is hidden by too much darkness... but not covered !
So, based on what we already know about it's thickness, the form of the head (remember the white brief...?) and possible length, I tried to recreate it in a (hopefully) realistic way, using the poorly visible hints of its shape of the original pic... And for me, it works.
But remember that's A FAKE I MADE UP...
View attachment 29513841
My mistake Flinn ! you just have to imagine the foreskin rolled up !Nice one, but the lad is uncut!It's damn hot though! That's exactly the kind of pictures I wanted from that magazine...
Did you wake up at that point?I had a dream last night he was sitting on a stool and was taking photographs and then he removes the towel and I see his dick! It was so hot
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.