Mucky devilThe other way round. He feeds me. Remember, he goes out hunting and collecting food.
He loves meat. He needs the proteins for his muscles![]()
The first guy is not Pietro, it's Elliott Meeten.
I mean those have already been posted but nice to see again.View attachment 29625331 View attachment 29625341 View attachment 29625351 View attachment 29625361 View attachment 29625371 View attachment 29625381 View attachment 29625391 View attachment 29625401 View attachment 29625411 View attachment 29625421 View attachment 29625431 View attachment 29625451 View attachment 29625461
I woyld love to..hammer him..
Never saw this one before
NaughtyThanks this pic is a beauty and got my imagination crazy ...
That grip, that orgasmic face...hmm ....
View attachment 29644351
I love ur user name! And I love 30 RockYou guys like to repost the same pic over and over again lol
Well if theres no new pics what exactly are you contributing that livens the thread up so much? Be the change you wanna see start a friendly dialogue do something cos at least those reposted pics were stimulatingYou guys like to repost the same pic over and over again lol
Yes. Until he reveals his thick uc meatYou guys like to repost the same pic over and over again lol
Is that a reference to the hammer in his hand?I woyld love to..hammer him..
I am pretty sure it is more a case of 'buy'.Bi is always a possibility but we will never full know till he confirms it
Probably..Is that a reference to the hammer in his hand?
This is https://instagram.com/justlesage
Yep he’s definitely being passed around the elites.
Pietro Boselli with the “twins”.
![]()
Beer money (male models do earn, professors in Italy also not) , champagne lifestyle.someone care to dig this up? cause my mind went WILD
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.