Piss Fetish

• Thread starter deleted21494041
  • Start date

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started with my own. Sexually it became part of the scene with guys I was really into and that includes my partner. Sharing EVERYTHING their cock could give me!
"Sharing EVERYTHING their cock could give me!".

Agreed 100%

Tbh I always wanted to try pissing,however, I'm kind lost where to start like how to properly prepare etc. How to train pissing while having boner .
drink a lot until you can’t hold it any more and then jump in the shower and let it flow

Reactions: Assman1 and diver6

DK03

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a video im looking for with a guy walking down a street at night pulling down his shorts and starting to piss. At the end he says something like „drink up faggot“ (not too sure on that one) it was originally posted here on a thread called piss pigs unite.

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Am I the only one that gets annoyed when creators charge extra for piss content? I subscribed to one guy's page (I won't name him, but you can probably figure out who it is if you've ever subscribed) specifically for the piss content. And then he stopped posting it. He claimed, at first, that it was because some people were offended by it. But then he started posting teasers of it again on his page. But in order to get it, you had to message him about a specific post and then he'd charge like $20 a video for it. It's clear that he enjoys making it. He makes a lot and has no problem guzzling multiple streams of piss at a time. There's a bunch of other kinky content on his page, but the piss content is the only thing he charges extra for. Not the only guy I've seen do that too. Frustrating and kind of offensive.

Sorry for the rant.

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Am I the only one that gets annoyed when creators charge extra for piss content? I subscribed to one guy's page (I won't name him, but you can probably figure out who it is if you've ever subscribed) specifically for the piss content. And then he stopped posting it. He claimed, at first, that it was because some people were offended by it. But then he started posting teasers of it again on his page. But in order to get it, you had to message him about a specific post and then he'd charge like $20 a video for it. It's clear that he enjoys making it. He makes a lot and has no problem guzzling multiple streams of piss at a time. There's a bunch of other kinky content on his page, but the piss content is the only thing he charges extra for. Not the only guy I've seen do that too. Frustrating and kind of offensive.

Sorry for the rant.
I understand keeping piss vids more private, especially since a lot of the fan sites are cracking down on kink due to pressure from credit card companies. But $20 a pop for some piss is kind of wild. I feel like a lot of guys on those sites really just have no idea what to price private videos at.

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
I understand keeping piss vids more private, especially since a lot of the fan sites are cracking down on kink due to pressure from credit card companies. But $20 a pop for some piss is kind of wild. I feel like a lot of guys on those sites really just have no idea what to price private videos at.
It's on JFF though, which has no issue with piss. Deep down, I guess I get it. Seems like a lot of people like his piss content, so why not take advantage of the high demand? Just frustrating given how little good piss content there is these day, especially coming from someone who also clearly has a piss fetish.