Pleasure Spa [Erotic Story]

SelfCtrlX

Superior Member
Media
New Series - Pleasure Spa

What sexual pleasures will our character find himself in on his visit to a spa. The spa filled with dark rooms, massage areas, steam rooms, saunas, and more. Overhearing stories about what this spa really is has gotten Chris interested to see for himself. Plus it's better than the constantly broken sauna and steam room at the gym. How deep will he find himself when uncovering all that this place has to offer?

This series & more available on my Patreon

GAELKRIOK4.gif

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 1 - INVITATION

The first thing I heard was the sounds of moaning when I entered the hallway. I only overheard stories about this spa being better than the sauna at the gym but being there in person was different. My imagination couldn’t possibly prepare me for the sounds and the overwhelming feeling of the pleasure being had throughout this place.

I was instantly intrigued as I attempted to locate the locker room or where I could change. I missed that part of the instructions as I distracted myself with the thought of what I was getting myself into coming here. I was almost too anxious to get inside. And now I was in the hallway looking for clues of directions while being overwhelmed with the sounds of moans.

Soft moans. Kisses. Moans of pleasure. The acceptance of whatever was taking place to the louder aggressive moans, yearning for more. I couldn’t help but picture what was happening while listening to the sounds. I could see bodies close together, kissing touching and rubbing, hands all over each other, sucking and fucking. I thought about bodies, muscular, beefy, abs, hairless or even hairy. I wanted to see for myself what the sounds were from.

There was an occasional, “Oh fuck,” between moans, “Aww yeah mmm,” sucking sounds. “Suck that dick,” “Yeah you like that.” Kissing sounds. “Fuck yes. Fuck me.”

I was starting to sweat or rather get hot from anticipation of what was further inside. I managed to find the room my keycard had access to and entered to find a locker storage, dimly lit, a few mirrors hung around the room and a freshly made bed completed the small room. Something I hadn’t expected.

The moaning still had my attention. Inside, on the locker door was information listing all the locations; a shower area which was nearby, a sauna area, a steam room, pools and hot tub areas, and other areas labeled by symbols. I looked it over as I was undressing, readying myself to find my way to the showers.

Anticipation was getting stronger as I was coming closer to leaving the room. My body was feeling ready to participate in whatever was causing the moaning. A jockstrap was all the attire needed and the keycard which was easy to wear as a necklace. I was ready after locking the locker and my body could no longer contain its excitement as the room door closed behind me.

It was something about the moaning that there was no thought in the fact that I was only wearing a jockstrap and was already getting hard. I entered the shower area which was an opened layout and was filled with steam with the running water. I could make out several bodies and my eyes glazed over several hard dicks and round asses- all wet from the water. The area was also dimly lit, and the moaning was also heard in here. I was so turned on. Water ran down my body as I lathered and washed as I observed the other bodies further away.

I couldn’t help but picture fucking in the shower and how hot it would be and how hot it looked when I started to make out bodies that were extremely close and the sounds of moans confirmed I had found one source. Multiple men so close, inseparable that the water dripping down their bodies could go from one body to the other. Hands gripped one guys ass as fingers found their way around pleasuring and readying his hole for what was coming next. There was kissing, four of them pressed together, kissing each other at the same time. Outside of the circle was two others, holding on to one of the guys waist as his dick went in and out of him. It was clear the other was doing the same.

The jockstrap I was wearing was barely containing my own dick and with everyone’s nakedness, I wondered if I needed to have them on. I considered the scene in front of me and if I needed to be a part of it and have someone slide the jockstrap off me.

“So hot, isn’t it?” someone said.

I was so into what I was watching that I was almost startled. It snapped me out of the pull that it was giving me and took notice to him. Another muscular body, my eyes went down, taking in the view of his chest to his abs to his v line that was almost concealed by a towel.

“Mmm hmm.” I answered.

“I’m Aiden,” he said.

I was half distracted by the view but the constant sounds of moaning around me. Water continued splashing over me and my eyes didn’t know where to look.

“Chris,” I said.

A moment passed. “So, are you joining them or waiting for someone else?” He asked and either I imagined it, or my hands found their way to his chest to feel his body. His hands guided me around.

“Just looking,” I stuttered through the thought of what I wanted and what I was doing there; even the idea of how far I would go on my first visit. I didn’t know what could transpire even though it was obvious that anything could, and an opportunity was right in front of me. My words told a different story. “Observing. Wanting to see all there is to see. No… I mean. I don’t know. I mean I want to-”

I was cut off by his chuckle, soft laughter. “It’s okay. Your first time here I presume?”

I nodded, realizing my hands was still feeling on his chest. Slightly tanned and muscular. I could tell he worked out. Should I have pulled away?

His hands guided mine in his. “Let me give you a tour,”

Author's notes: Started this story recently in addition to currently working on Tales From The Locker Room. Weekly updates on Patreon on Tuesdays and Friday. Hoping to be more active with my writing. Let me know your thoughts..... it's about to get steamy with this one.

Full Chapter on Patreon

SelfCtrlX

Superior Member
Media
CHAPTER 1 - INVITATION (cont.)

I followed even though a part of me thought the experience of taking in this place was a solo adventure. I hadn’t considered participating or having another open up the possibilities. But I couldn’t decline the offer. I was still distracted by the moaning.

“There’s a lot to take in, where should we begin?” Aiden turned to me flashing a grin on his face. It was sexy to say the least.

“What’s the most popular?” I spoke.

“Depends on what you came here for.” I followed him down the hallway as we came to the glass door of the pool area. Aiden scanned a keycard and opened the door. “Do you want to watch, or do you want to get fucked?” He paused as if awaiting my response. “Do you want to relax, soak in the jacuzzi, go for a swim, get a massage? Or do you want a happy ending?” Again, pausing to catch my reaction or suggest that was what I wanted maybe. The words lingered as he came close to me, pressing his chest against mine as his hands grabbed my bulge in my jockstrap. “Or maybe it was the first thing?”

It was that moment he turned me around and smacked my ass. I didn’t confirm or deny. But I liked the options.

“You don’t have to decide just yet. This is the pool area. There are several hot tubs, small pools and a large one. Good for a swim or relaxing. The main spa area is through here.” He continued, leading the way through the connected path which led to a large spa area. It was quiet and people relaxed with towels and face masks over their faces. You could smell different relaxing aromas.

“Body treatments, massages. Facials, body scrubs. On the other side is the spa’s sauna, and steam room but this way…” he continued guiding me through. It began to feel like earlier when I entered, and the sounds of moaning started to grow louder.

“What’s through this door?” I said noticing one of the symbols that was on the map.

“Private rooms. Private parties. Special spa packages for those. Several of these rooms, the largest ones are on the upper floors. There’s a membership for access.

“Interesting. Is that where the moaning is coming from?”

“Want to see?”

“I don’t have access to…”

“I might.” Aiden responded. He continued further observing each room. “So moaning caught your attention?”

“How could it not?”

“Oh yeah?” Aiden said as he opened the door to one of the rooms with his keycard. The lights were off, and I could barely make out anything. “What would make you moan?”

A question that almost threw me off but turned me on. In the darkness, I could feel him hovering around me. Before I could answer his hands was on me, pulling my body into him. I could feel the heat. His body was no longer covered by a towel. Lips found mine and I didn’t object to the kisses or his tongue finding their way inside my mouth. He kissed me roughly pulling my body closer, his hand grabbing my ass as fingers went to my hole. I started to moan. My body started to move into him but also into his fingers as they entered deeper into me.

“Oh fuck,” I said. It came out almost as a whisper but also a moan. I knew I wanted more but I pulled myself away. Separating our bodies against what my body wanted. “You’re supposed to be giving me a tour.”

Lights lit the room dimly.

“True.” Aiden said. That sexy grin on his face was such a turn on. My eyes took in the view of his body dimly lit by the low lights. His abs slightly glistening my hands reached for them against me trying to resist. His towel was on the floor and his dick stood at attention that my eyes couldn’t look away now that I could see what I felt when our bodies were close. “Thought we should break from the tour, and you could give me a tour… inside you.”

I could feel my hole twitching from his words. I knew I wanted him inside of me. I knew I wanted him to fuck me. My hands moved down to his dick. I knew I shouldn’t have.

“I could tell you want to,”

I did.

My body, out of my control suddenly moved me to my knees and his dick was in my face. I moved closer.

“Suck that dick,” he said as his dick moved over my face until the tip found my lips. I couldn’t resist. The words commanded me to. I had to. I wanted to. I let him push past my lips and into my mouth. His hands grabbing my head as he went deeper and deeper forcing his dick into my throat. I couldn’t say anything, but the sounds of his moans made me want to continue. I was now a part of it with him. The sounds of his moaning made me want to go further. He continued moaning telling me to suck him up and I did. Anything he wanted me to do I probably would have now that we were here. I was getting a taste, and I was ready to let this world open itself up for me.

“Yes, get it wet,” Aiden said.

I continued, focused on the task at hand as if it was the only thing I wanted to do and obviously the reason I was here. Moans were everywhere like music in my ears. It wasn’t until I heard the words, “Yes I want you to fuck me,” come from somewhere nearby.

I released his dick from my mouth. Did I say those words. I thought to myself. Did I want to say those words? Continued from my train of thought.

“Damn, don’t stop,” Aiden said.

“You’re supposed to be giving me a tour.”

I let go. Leaving the moment so we could get back to the original plan. There was more that I needed to discover. That’s what I convinced myself was I stood. We were face to face for a moment and there was that grin again. Damn, he was sexy. A smile formed from my lips uncontrollably.

“I see. You want the full experience.” he suggested.

And I did.

I had just arrived. Was it too soon to go further? I definitely didn’t want him to think it was so easy to just walk up with his chest glistening, and his abs that felt so good as I rubbed them, moving to his V line that was my favorite part of his body as it was half hidden by his towel. My mind was back to when he walked up on me earlier. And then when he let the towel drop, letting the beast loose. I could picture his dick springing up, asking to be licked and sucked and put inside of me. The thoughts almost took on a mind of its own. I would have been back on his dick if Aiden hadn’t interrupted the thoughts.

“So, this is one of the basic private rooms. Upper floors have larger ones, with hot tubs in them. Then there’s the dedicated relaxation area, separate from the spa as I said. Saunas, Steam room, more hot tubs. Rooftop has… well you just have to see.”

We walk through halls, pass open spaces and other private rooms. I could see some of the action happening which let me know where more of the moaning was coming from, but I kept my focus on the tour. Aiden led us to the elevator which required keycard access and swiped his card and we waited.

“You know a lot about this place, is that an extra VIP membership you have?”

“Well, something like that.”

The elevator doors opened. Exiting was several naked men holding towels and clothing.

“Aiden. Great recommendation today. Enjoyed it.” one of them said as they walked pass us.

“No prob.”

I entered the elevators and took notice to the reflective glass. It was a reminder that I was also naked, wearing only a jockstrap. Aiden was also naked; having left the towel he had wrapped around him. My eyes examined his body before I looked to press the floor. Which floor? I wondered. There were no numbers. Symbols and Letters. Repeated Symbols but different colors. Silver. Gold. Black. — another card swipe.

“You have all the recommendations.” I spoke. “You come here often?” It was almost a joke, but I considered wanting to know more. He did know his way around. Visitors knew him. The thought crossed my mind of all the men who must’ve tasted his dick. Or more than that. My eyes fell to his dick. My mouth started to water. Could I blame them? Look at him. I finally looked back up at him as he stood in front of me.

A longer elevator ride would have had the doors open to him inside me and guest catching the view of us in some position. His dick in my mouth or inside my ass.

“Come here often? No. All the recommendations? Yes. Extra VIP membership? Hmm. Well it helps to work here.”

“Ah, makes sense,” was all I managed to say. I don’t know why I didn’t think of that.

We entered through the doors in front of the elevator area to the view of a walkway with clear panels that separated the path to a larger pool and multiple hot tubs. The moonlight let me know we were on the rooftop and the sounds of music let me know this area was different. There weren’t too many men here but the few that were, relaxed by the pool and the men that serviced them must have been staff, they all had on speedos that read pleasure, in the same letters that I noticed on the carpet in addition to the spa’s logo.

I followed Aiden on the path as we walked pass the pool entrance. I was intrigued about where we were going. Was it too late to turn back?

“What do you think about working here?” Aiden said.

I didn’t know how to respond.

“Access to everything we have to offer.”

What would working here even look like? The thought immediately crossed my mind. I instantly thought of the speedo uniforms and working by the pool, serving drinks, and doing whatever the VIPs wanted.

Aiden opened the door at the end of the hallway. Inside seemed to be an office but the decor and the rooftop made me consider it to be the penthouse suite. It was quiet again. I was taking it all in.

“And no. I know what you’re thinking. What would you do here? The job I have for you is to experience this place the same way I do.” Aiden stated. He walked on as I stood there looking around. “I’ll give you time to think about it. Find me in my office up these stairs when you’ve had a look around.”

I watched him walk up the stairs. I even considered not thinking about it at all. Not to decline, but because the thought crossed my mind that he’d be waiting for me, and it would be so we could finish what we started earlier. If all there was to it, was to experience this place day to day, was that too much to not accept it right away.

I knew there must have been more that I needed to see first.

[To be continued]

Author's notes: Currently working on this story along with
Tales From The Locker Room. Weekly updates on Patreon on Tuesdays and Friday. Hoping to be more active with my writing. Let me know your thoughts..... it's about to get steamy with this one.

More on Patreon

SelfCtrlX

Superior Member
Media
Pleasure Spa - Chapter 2: Orientation
This series & more available on my
Patreon

Aiden had long since left me there in the main living space. Was I considering it? I stood there for a moment. The large room fell quiet as I weighed the option. It wasn’t like I needed a job, but I imagined not actually doing work for a job. What exactly would my job be? I paced back in forth, naked, in just a jockstrap. Could I leave? I wondered. Would I be one of the pool boys, serving drinks? A bartender? Spa staff? A masseur? There were so many questions. What would Aiden gain out of me working here?

Experience this place the same way I do — that’s what he said. What did that mean? Did Aiden just walk around, blending in, looking to find fresh meat, like me? I continued pacing back and forth. Would we still be here if I didn’t tease the moments earlier? Had I let things go further, would that have been it?

A door opened in the main hall, across from where I stood. I could hear the noises once the doors opened. Music. Moans. Shouts. Surprised how quiet it became when the doors closed.

“Cristiano?” the slim muscular man said as he glanced over to me. Cristiano? I thought to myself wondering if he was referring to me. He was half naked himself, wearing underwear and covered by a robe that was draped over him. I took notice to his abs, glistening with oils and the glass of what I assumed to be champagne that he was holding. “Don’t ignore me, You, Cristiano. What are you waiting on, join our party.” he continued as he walked over to me. His accent was noticeable. What party should I be joining?

“It’s just Chris,” I spoke.

He was close and I could smell the fragrances of whatever was on his body. He smelled good. He handed the glass to me.

“Aiden said to expect you Cristiano. I’m Sebastian, I was wondering what was taking so long?” He opened one of the closets that was nearby and pulled out a robe similar to the one he was wearing. He draped it over me.

He insisted on calling me Cristiano.

“Well, I’m still trying to figure out what I am doing here. And what if anything I should be considering. A job? Here? I don’t even…”

“Don’t think of it as work. Now come.” Sebastian insisted.

Did I have a choice now?

Something had changed once Sebastian walked me in. There was a lot happening that I didn’t know where to look. Moans again captured my attention. From different areas, there was bodies intertwined, sounds of kissing, licking, and sucking. Slapping noises from asses. Did the temperature rise? I felt hands rubbing parts of me as Sebastian led me through the activities.

The large room fell quiet as I weighed the option. There was a lot to take in. Different areas of the room had different things going on. It no longer felt like a spa in this area but a private party. Maybe it was an event that just so happened to be occurring while being shown around. Would this be a typical day of ‘working here’? The idea of not actually doing work intrigued me. But what exactly would a day or night here, look like? Endless amounts of pleasure?

As I gazed around the room, taking in the atmosphere, the smell of essential oils, mixed with alcohol, sex and the luxurious furnishings, I couldn't help but feel drawn to the idea of being a part of this place. The scent of lavender wafted through the air, calming my nerves, and soothing my senses but something in the air turned me on. The further I followed Sebastian, the more the sounds of moans mixed with the ambience of water trickling from a nearby fountain pulled me in.

“I can see why he likes you,” Sebastian's voice broke through my thoughts, pulling me back to the present. I wondered what he meant. “Filled with wonder. Bet you didn’t hear a word I said.”

I nodded, only half wanting to admit it. I wondered what it was that brought me here. I wondered what he thought the reason was.

“When I first started it was the same for me. I guess I’m used to it now?” Sebastian pointed to the lounge seating. “Sit. Relax.”

“So, you and Aiden?” I asked. I didn’t know exactly what I was asking but the amount of questions in my mind, that was the first thing I said. Even with that I didn’t know where to lead the question.

“Me and Aiden?”

“I mean, how did he convince you?” I said almost nervously.

“Are you not convinced? Look around.” Sebastian smiled, a reminder of Aiden’s smile for a second, as if he couldn’t believe there was any debate.

"So, what exactly would my role be here?" I asked, unable to shake the feeling of uncertainty.

"Well, you see, we're not like other spas. Rules? Hmm… just think of all the possibilities without rules. As for what you’ll be doing here. Aiden can answer that. There’s a reason you’re here.”

I raised my brow, trying to make sense of his words as he flashed a smile and winked. “So, what do you do here?"

Sebastian leaned in closer, his eyes holding a level of seduction. “What we’re doing now. Relaxing. If you choose to accept it, the possibilities are yours. Imagine all the access to the facility, treatments, services – all free. And the private parties and events."

I walked the line back and forth on considering. I had since finished my drink and with a snap of a finger another was brought to me. I imagined myself with the power to call for anything I wanted "So you're saying... I wouldn't have to work at all? I could just come here and relax?”

Sebastian flashed another smile before moving around me, he stood behind me and began massaging my shoulders. His hands removing the robe to massage better.

“Endless possibilities.” I looked out at the scenery, falling into relaxation mode. I started to feel the effects of the drinks. "True relaxation comes from within, and by immersing yourself in all the possibilities here."

I sat back in my chair, letting the idea sink in. It was unlike any job offer I had ever received, and yet, there was something undeniably appealing about it. The feeling of Sebastian’s hands as he messaged my shoulders took over before his hands moved down to my chest. He grabbed and squeezed my chest, and I began to relax or rather it was something else.

The possibility of a day’s work, lounging by the pool, indulging in luxurious treatments, and basking in the tranquility of the spa but hands like these, specifically Sebastian’s. Was I making the decision off his hands caressing me? There was a feeling taking over me, heat from his body, sounds within the area, I leaned back gaining a view his body above me. I didn’t notice the massage ending as I took in the view of him. His robe opened as his body drew my attention away from debates.

What if it was all too good to be true? What if there was some catch that I hadn't yet discovered?

The thoughts fell to the back of my mind as my body heat rose. My eyes looking over every aspect of the view of his body above me. I almost wondered how I got myself into this position but didn’t question it. I reached relaxation. I felt a want overtake me. Seeing his body over me and his dick peeking out of his robe. There was a thought of touching it, massaging it, letting it drop into my mouth.

What was coming over me?

As I pondered the question, time stood still as I took in the view. Impulses wanted me to move things further, but Sebastian moved out of view.

"Take your time to consider the offer," Sebastian said softly in my ear. He left me alone in our section as I watched him straighten his robe on his body as he walked away. My eyes followed him and with the surroundings across from me, it pushed all the enticing elements into my senses again.

Another drink was sat beside me, and I relished in the feeling of relaxation, unable to move but also not wanting to move. The sounds of moans and the soothing scent of lavender enveloping me like a warm embrace. And as I sat there, constantly sipping the drink, and feeling the sense of excitement or something else building within me. Perhaps this was exactly what I needed – to fall into this feeling and embrace all that was happening around or be a part of it.

I longed for the feeling of hands, Sebastian’s hands, Aiden’s? Hands all over me. The memory of being massaged was imprinted in my body. My muscles felt the relaxation but wanted more. At first, I didn’t have the strength to move but once I did I moved back into the crowded room where most of the activity was happening. Moans were even more enticing. The various scents filled the air. I walked through, trying to find the direction in which Sebastian went but got lost in the sea of bodies as my own body became intertwined in it.

I realized I forgot the robe once hands found their way to grabbing my ass. Hands wrapped around my shoulders and hands felt on my abs and my chest and felt up my bulge before sliding under my jock to feel my dick. My body didn’t object. I felt my hands exploring through the crowd of bodies as my eyes looked over all the abs, all the chest, all the nakedness.

I moved with the rhythm of the room, enjoying the feeling that I was giving in to. My eyes met one guy’s as we stared deeply into each other. I was outside of myself to realize what I was looking for or what I saw in him, but they pulled me in and our lips met and fell into a kiss. I couldn’t tell how much time had passed before we separated but once we did another set of lips found their way on mind and another found their way to my body.

I was entangled between too many things, as hands caressed all over me, and tongues found their way inside my mouth, with tongues licking over my body, I felt a hand pulling the jockstrap off of me. My dick sprang up and I could feel a hand wrapped around it, slowly gripping it and moving up and down.

The amount of pleasure was reaching a high that made me want more. I could feel my body pushing itself into the feeling, hoping to increase the feeling.

Was this the work that I would be doing?

I was encouraged to look around and think about it. Was this a part of what I should have been looking for? There were many activities to participate in from the basic spa treatments, massages, saunas, swimming or body scrubs, face wash or any of those skin care treatments but desires were leading me here. There were endless possibilities.

I reminded myself that I was searching the crowd for Sebastian. Had he even been through this area or was it where my body led me. Then there was Aiden, my mind recollecting the taste of him from before. His words — telling me to find him once I’ve thought about it and looked around.

The continued hands all over me and making out had a hold over me. Had I done enough looking around? How could I pull myself away from it? Did I need to release and let myself go all the way?

I moaned as wet mouths continued invading mine, sliding tongues in and out of mine, licking me like I was a snack waiting to be devoured. I began to feel the heat before the wetness of someone’s mouth too my dick inside.

Damn, the feeling was too good.

I couldn’t help but dive further into the endless possibilities. The closeness of all the bodies, the kissing was impossible to pull away from. My hands explored around, until I could feel a body find its way into the gaps that left little to no space between myself and everybody else. This body fit perfectly in the space, positioning themselves so their dick was positioned right in line with my ass. Was I ready for more?

Hands wrapped all around me from behind, while he kissed and sucked on my neck. All I could do was moan as I was being sucked on, licked, kissed. I felt this body taking control of me, like I belonged to him. I leaned back into the neck kisses, observing the dim color lights and the designs on the ceiling.

I moaned more.

What did I get myself into?

A part of me felt as if this was the moment, I was being turned by a vampire who wanted to make me theirs and as my maker, I would belong to him. The thoughts passed when the intrigue of who was behind me increased. I felt myself moving. letting go of all that was happening to my body and turning to him. We were still intertwined as my arms reached his shoulders as his stayed on me. Our eyes met and that smile seemed familiar.

His eyes were seductive.

My lips couldn’t help but to connect with his. His tongue entered my mouth and a moment passed and we were closer. I felt a smile on his face as we kissed.

“Damn, I leave you for a second and this is where I find you?” Sebastian said.

“I was looking for you,”

“I could tell,” I heard him say. There were so many sounds around. There were so many feelings that I could’ve been imagining everything. Had I really given in to the pleasures that was offered to me? For all I knew, I could have been still relaxing in our section but feeling the effects of the atmosphere. “Are you enjoying the feeling?”

My excitement leaped in response, “Yes,”

Sebastian was holding onto me, both of us naked, bodies touching, feeling on each other, in the middle of all the bodies.

“I’m glad you are. Good seeing you embracing the endless possibilities.”

“I want more,”

“That’s what I like to hear,”

His hands grabbed hold of mine and I was in his control. Leading me through where I couldn’t find on my own. I was finally pulled from all that was happening with a slap on my ass for good measure from someone amongst the crowd.

Wherever we were going, I had given in. It was if something he did commanded me. Did he bite into me and make me like him? Was this my awakening? Everything leaned towards ‘yes’ and if it meant we were going to continue where we left the crowd,

I convinced myself of accepting the job because I wanted more.

Silence filled the room, and I heard the door close behind us. The thought of us being alone hit me and I felt myself quickly diving back into the feeling — pushing Sebastian against the wall as I returned to kissing him.

His laughter, slight giggles and sounds of pleasure was all I could hear in the room. I was set on getting more of him. I felt the power I had as I pinned him against the wall and pressed my body into his. Both of our dicks were erect. Both of us continued exploring each other.

Sebastian without a moment turned us both around and suddenly I was pinned against the wall. “Wow, you know I didn’t expect this from you when we first met.”

“I don’t know what’s come over me, but it’s what I want. I wanted it the moment I stepped in here.”

He kissed my lips, frequently backing out of it and coming back to kiss me again. “I knew I’d like you though.”

“So, you like me?” I felt the smile appear on my face.

He kept kissing my lips as he moved into my neck. He leaned back and stared into me. “I can tell we’re going to have so much fun,”

My body was agreeing. I turned to the wall and my back faced him. “No point in stopping the fun now,”

A sudden smack on my ass that I wasn’t prepared for sent a jolt a pleasure through me. Again. I wanted to say. Another.The words almost came out. I was ready for more.

“You’re right,” he leaned in, kissing my neck before licking my ear. “But we should save that energy for later. Aiden wants to see us.”

[To be continued]
More Chapters on Patreon

SelfCtrlX

Superior Member
Media
Pleasure Spa - Chapter 3: The Agreement

ezgif-2-0bde1151a6.gif

I was distracted by the thought of wanting more. My body was practically out of my control. I kept imagining Sebastian’s naked body in front of me or maybe that’s what was happening. I could feel myself reaching to touch him.

“Behave Cristiano,” Sebastian reiterated. His voice echoed. He had said that a few times, but I couldn’t snap out of it. I couldn’t help myself from continuing to try to make out with him. I could feel myself touching places from his chest to his abs down to the length of his dick. I was trying to tempt him as he pushed me in one of the rooms somewhere after pulling me from the hallway.

The lavish room smelled of essential fragrances. The décor, similar to a hotel room. I was anticipating him throwing me down on the bed, but we found ourselves in the bathroom. My body was ready to feel him inside of me. I was ignoring him trying to bring me down to earth. In hind sight, I wasn’t myself. Even with that, I almost forgotten about Aiden. I didn’t even have a sense of how long I had been at the spa.

“I bet Aiden would enjoy us both, or would he be mad at you for being all over me?” The words came out of my mouth. Lines had been blurred. I didn’t know what I was saying. The idea that my initial visit to scope out the vibe had led me here and quickly I was feeling insatiable.

“The contrary.” Sebastian stated. He turned on the shower as he directed me in the large walk-in space. Once the water cascaded down from the ceiling and out from the walls, he returned in front of me. I was prepared to continue making out. “Like I said, I see why he likes you. Won’t be fair to play around with you first or without the boss. Though I’m very much tempted.” His tone serious, almost in a whisper, but sent chills through me as looked me right in the eyes. I was intrigued. Did they both want me? Was that the plan?

I stood under the water and took notice to the feeling of every drop falling over me. My eyes looked over Sebastian’s wet body as his hands lathered me in soap.

“Your hands feel so good,” it took me back to the massage I got.

I watched as Sebastian’s face lit up with a though, he wanted to say but then decided against as he continued, he then stood close and let the water and soap run over himself. It was quick and soon after he turned the water off.

“If we didn’t have the boss waiting.” Aiden spoke. “It would be his own fault anyway. Tempting me like this.” The last part was added. I couldn’t tell if he meant to keep that to himself. He went on to pull me out of the shower area and helped me dry before himself. Thinking now, I assisted in no way shape or form, letting myself be handled.

“Don’t I have a say in this?” I finally responded. “If I want this? Why shouldn’t we do this?”

Sebastian flashed a smile at me as he helped wrapped a robe around me. “It’s just like when I got here. Honestly, so similar. But if you got an offer, it’s because it was already known you’d accept. And from what I know, you’ve kept Aiden waiting long enough. So, I will bring you to him and join whatever plan he wants to discuss, this morning.”

It was morning.

I was confused about the time, how much of it had passed and how long I had been inside. In the room, I took notice to clothes laid out on the bed and the rest of my belongs placed in one of the lounge chairs.

“Morning?” I asked.

“Ah! Cristiano. Was the night that intense for you?” he said in his playful tone.

I couldn’t full remember but the feeling Sebastian brought needed to be explored. I could still feel a desire with him standing near me.

“Let me refresh your memory. A small taste of the possibilities. The indulgence of relaxation. Your body — intertwined with others at the party. Slight moment of rest and here we are. This is your room and as I’ve said you’ve accepted the offer. All of your things are here. Aiden is waiting. You’ve kept him waiting.” His accent distracted me from what he was saying or maybe I didn’t catch everything. I was trying to keep up and follow along if that’s what took place but I couldn’t remember. I could only remember him, and I wanted more of him.

“With you? You mean. Intertwined with you. Now we’re here. Alone. Like I wanted,”

“Cristiano!”

“Chris.” I countered.

“Christoff?”

I could recognize the back-and-forth game at play. I laughed at the variations of my name. Him stepping closer, this game I could also play. My hands found themselves back on his chest before I move them down to his dick knowing the feeling was mutual. I didn’t have to look to know he was hard, anticipating more just like I was.

As close as we were, we could’ve easily kissed.

“So, getting acquainted has kept you both this long,” a voice spoke.

Sebastian broke away first before I turned to take in the view of Aiden. I almost forgotten my desire of him, but it quickly returned. His muscular body was visible even with him fully clothed. My eye couldn’t help but to look over him, slowly as I gazed at his chest down to how the athletic pants fit.

“You did suggest I bring Christoff up to speed,” Sebastian said. “Well not in so many words but…”

“If I needed to consider things, I doubt I could have done it so quickly. Sebastian seemed to be a great help.” My eyes left Aiden and went back to Sebastian, standing there, slightly exposed. The robe he wore opened as he tended to me. He was still hard, having just stepped away from my hands.

“So, what decision did you come to?” Aiden said. He came closer, wrapping his arms around both my shoulders as well as Sebastian’s. He then pulled Sebastian closer to me. “Bash is good at what he does.”

I could picture where this moment was about to go. I was conflicted on the feelings I was having between them but something about us being this close, Sebastian with his opened robe and the view of his body showing while only separated by Aiden with his arms holding us against him. My lips were ready to make out with Aiden and then Sebastian and then both at the same time as Aiden would pull the robe down off of Sebastian, revealing his naked body and how turned on he was. I went over the idea of Sebastian not wanting to explore before Aiden or without him but now he was here, there wasn’t any excuses. The feeling of Aiden’s body, it would be easy to then pull off the athletic wear and have him naked as we were. The feeling of hands moving down to my ass and giving it a squeeze. I would unwrap my own robe.

“So,” Aiden nudged me bringing me out of the fantasy.

You already know what decision I made. I wanted to say.

“I think I’m liking the possibilities here.”

“Think?” Aiden responded, almost pulling me closer than I already was. Our faces, inches away from each other. I was overtaken by the scent of his cologne that I had just noticed. There was an element of mystery in him — a power. I was intrigued.

“Know. I mean I am. I did. I want more of it.” I revealed.

“Good, that’s what I like to hear,” Aiden said. The words echoed similar to before. I noticed the grin on Sebastian’s face. “Now you two get dressed. A lot to discuss.”

He let go of us and started to walk out of the room. It was definitely not what I expected. I was again conflicted with the thoughts of pulling him back for more. There was unfinished sexual energy between us. Was this the moment to dive back into it? With them both here, the unspoken truth that something would transpire between us made me want to initiate it now. Did I have that option?

Aiden left the room. My eyes focused back to Sebastian. He let out a slight chuckle as he took a seat on the bed. I didn’t know what move I should’ve made.

As I weighed the thoughts, Sebastian pulled me down on the bed, distracting me with my thoughts. It was unexpected but I didn’t object to our bodies coming into contact and him pulling me into a kiss. He was as horny as ever and I could admit I was too but when did we get the green light?

I pulled back. “Why didn’t you do that moments ago.”

“I don’t know. I mean the look on your face. Looks you needed a distraction from yourself. What were you thinking?”

“Couldn’t you tell?” I asked, falling to Sebastian’s side as I laid on the bed. “The difference now, I don’t know how to put it together… but you know, and you know!” I placed my hands on his body to make sure he got what I was saying. “I definitely thought we all were about to explore each other.”

“See there it is, that.” Sebastian said. “Why you’re here.” He turned to face me, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. “The innocence? But that thing underneath it.”

I reveled with the idea. “I have to admit, the curiosity is getting to me. I wonder why me. Care to fill me in?"

Sebastian chuckled softly, glancing around as if to check if it was just us, but it was obvious we were alone. “I just think, like me, there’s a purpose for you. Though I haven’t completely figured you out, yet. I’m beginning to see…”

Intrigued, I leaned in closer, eager to hear more on where this was going but was met with his lips as he pulled me into another make out session.

"First things first," Sebastian spoke, once we parted from kissing. “You’re a great kisser.” There was laughter as if there was a joke, but he continued. “Get dressed. Aiden will fill us in once we meet in his office.”

I frowned a bit, at the open-ended answer. “Fine.”

Sebastian smirked knowing he was leaving me hanging and I decided to get up, hoping I had reciprocated the feeling by not continuing making out or going further.

I slid the pants on that was on the bed, before pulling the robe open to fully pull them up. “So many secrets to be discovered.” I couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement at the prospect of uncovering the official plan. “Maybe Aiden being in my bed in your place would answer my questions.”

“Oh?” Sebastian sat up. “Let's not act like I can’t pull you back on this bed, get you out of those close and fuck you right now.” I was only teasing. “I know you want me to.” he said.

My eyes widened in astonishment and excitement. “Seriously?” I questioned. I was almost lost for words. I looked at his body as he sat there. Tempted by the option being said aloud. The view of his toned muscular body, half covered with the rob but revealing just enough to entice you.

He finally stood, finding a similar outfit in the dresser to put on. Almost ignoring me but continuing. “Just wait until I do,”

The idea did shut me up. Once we were dressed, I followed him out of my room as he made sure to pick up the keycard and place it in my hands before the door shut.

As I processed Sebastian’s words, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement again. Reminding me of the innocence I must have possessed somehow. There was a realization as I was being led to where Aiden must’ve been. It was all new to me. I couldn’t say or do more, at least not until I knew more details. That much was apparent. What Sebastian had that I didn’t was going through this experience before. I took note of it in that moment, as we passed through the hall, seeing the empty areas with some staff and how they greeted him. There was a similarity to Aiden.

My nerves almost took over on the walk up to Aiden’s quarters. The lavish designs that was present downstairs was similar here. Larger and more spacious, I looked around at the office area where I could see him through the glass, to the living space we entered at the top of the stairs. It all came to life under the sunlight that shined in through the glass panels on the ceiling.

“It’s nice that you two are getting along,” Aiden’s first words when we entered. “I almost expected a level of resistance.”

“None on my end. I see why we have him here.” Sebastian stated.

I waited to hear the reason.

“You do?” The thought piqued Aiden’s interest as well as mine.

There was a silence before Sebastian followed up. “There must be a new objective. Similar to my role here, I can only imagine what possibilities Chris will bring.”

No Cristiano? Christoff? I was almost surprised hearing Sebastian address me as just Chris. I glanced at him seeing if there was a difference in his presence now that we were in front of Aiden.

“See. I definitely chose wisely with you” Aiden began, an excitement in his tone. “And now with Chris.” his attention shifted to me. I tried not distracting myself with the way his eyes looked into me. I could just hear his thoughts the way he looked at me. “Damn, I want to fuck you so bad.” I heard or imagined he was thinking. I couldn’t escape the desire for some reason.

“How do you want me? — What do you want me to do.” I stumbled over the words, sounding more nervous than I anticipated.

“Already up for the tasks? Have a seat.” Aiden directed us to sit. I found myself quickly sitting in front of his desk. I glanced over every corner noticing all the paperwork, and other documents. “Now the task at hand and don’t fault me on how this sounds but if I do say, you are not here by accident,”

I was slightly surprised. I didn’t fully expect a plan outside of my arrival but the idea that the pieces were being revealed had me on the edge of my seat.

“I knew of your previous work when I bumped into you. Coincidentally, you showed at the time I considered the idea.” Aiden continued. I was unaware that my work history would come into play. Previously I had dabbled into plenty of roles of entertainment, events planning, launches and other things but I didn’t see the connection. “So, when I proposed that you experience this place the same way I do, that is the task.”

“That’s it?” There was something I didn’t get. Was it that simple? Did I want there to be more to it? “What’s the catch,”

“No catch. we are considering expanding and I believe you will be great in assisting with that. And if just so happens that I get to fuck you. Great. If the two of you fuck. Also, great. Unless you two already have?”

There was a second of confusion. Was I being pranked? The level of directness was turning me on but when paired with a work-related task, I didn’t know what to do with the concept of both at the same time.

“He would’ve loved to,” Sebastian stated, dismissing it like it was all on me. I could see the game had begun.

“No, he just needed permission first,” I offered. “Besides, I don’t think either of you could handle it, one on one or sharing me,”

How quick I got over my nervousness.

There was a silence in the room as Aiden and Sebastian exchanged glances. I could almost hear my heartbeat increasing. Feeling that I had played a move that had decided for all of us in this moment the sexual chemistry between us could be explored and needed to be.

“Or was it, you were conflicted between who you wanted more? Scared to act on the desires with your new boss,” Sebastian fired back.

If my face was showing the emotions, I had on the inside it would’ve been clear. I maintained my poker face. I was enjoying this game. “Your boss you mean? I heard partnership.” I was laughing internally. The confidence that came over me was unreal. It’s where I shined. Aiden’s face was enjoying the back and forth between Sebastian and me.

“We could settle it now,” Aiden suggested.

Too easy, I thought. I couldn’t deny that I wanted us to, but the build up was just as enjoyable.

[To be continued]
More Chapters on Patreon

Updates Tuesdays & Fridays

Thoughts / Feedback is appreciated.

SelfCtrlX

Superior Member
Media
Pleasure Spa - Chapter 4: FIRST DAY OF WORK

1.gif

It was an interesting first day with officially accepting the job. The idea was to experience the establishment but help with expanding. I had ideas but the thought of me getting away with teasing once again remained in my mind. How was I able to resist both Aiden and Sebastian in a room where the cards had been put on the table?

I couldn’t help but to imagine accepting the role by taking both of their dicks. As much as I wanted to drop to my knees in front of Aiden just to challenge Sebastian’s theory. I imagined him being turned on by the sudden reaction of me pulling off Aiden’s pants to reveal his throbbing hard cock before I let it enter my mouth. I needed to taste him again. The view of me sucking up the boss would have Sebastian bothered. I could feel how quickly he would find himself on Aiden’s side with his own dick slapping my face awaiting his turn.

Just what I wanted.

Which one of them would decide I deserved to feel them inside me first? Would Sebastian put me in a position for Aiden or would he try to take me for himself?

I let the day pass with me figuring out the plan for my workday— well night, with a list of things Aiden recommended but I constantly fantasized about the things that could’ve transpired in Aiden’s office. My body obviously wanted to be in the middle of them and I could feel myself taking Aiden’s cock in my mouth while Sebastian teased his way into my hole. Or Aiden commanding us both while we pleasured him and each other. I found myself going back and forth between going back to his office. I knew I’d find Aiden there but couldn’t decide what to do.

I could admit that letting things play out this way was an interesting choice. What would be the next move? — Leaving my suite to circle back on where I left off with both Aiden and Sebastian, even considering things separately, who did I want first if not both. Who would come get me first?

The morning gave me time to walk around the place. I was able to see all of the varying floors and the different areas for spa treatments, relaxation, swimming and more for myself. These hours, the sunlight was able to shine in the glass windows, it was a completely different vibe than the experience at night. It was like a separate place; the private room floors were closed for refresh and the main spa allowed for walk-ins and daytime reservations.

In the main spa, I was greeted by soft music playing in the background as I made my way to the reception area. The receptionist, handed me a robe and slippers, inviting me to prepare for a morning of indulgence. This was the distraction I needed from the desires I had.

Hearing that my treatment was ready to start, I made my way to one of the treatment rooms, not that I care much for being pampered it was cool to relax with the eucalyptus scents and bathe in the small pool, surrounded by candles. The sounds of the soft music in the background of water falling let my mind wander away from the reason I was there.

From the bath, I made my way to the sauna, where the heat covered me, penetrating deep into my muscles and easing away tension. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to simply be, feeling the warmth and feeling relaxed.

The distraction came when I was called for a massage.

“Before the sauna has you sweating too much, the massage you scheduled is ready.” he said.

I took a moment before I followed him. Once in the massage room, I was met with the relaxing scents that filled the spa.

“So, you requested a deep tissue massage?” he said.

I looked around the candlelit room, at the massage table and the setup of oils. I didn’t realize which massage I checked, only that I wanted the full package to see what the spa was offering. I notice his name tag read JT.

“I don’t know, I guess,”

“Well lie down here and I’ll get started on it. Any areas I should pay more attention to?”

“None really, If I had to say, I do have a slight pain in my back.”

“Ok I can definitely work on releasing the tension in those areas.”

I removed the robe and laid on the table, covering myself with a towel as I waited. The feeling of relaxation among me that I didn’t think of anything else as I awaited the start of the massage.

JT placed his hands on my shoulder and his hands began to work their magic, pressing into my back with soothing pressure in different areas as warm oil poured over me. I melted into the table. Muscle tension melted away.

“Just let me know if the pressure is too much or too little, and I'll adjust accordingly.”

He continued pressing down, gentle at first as his hands glided effortlessly over my skin, spreading the oil into my skin.

“So, is this your first time getting a massage here at the spa?” JT asked.

I nodded, feeling the tension continuing to melt away beneath his skilled hands. “Yes, it is. Thought I’d get a feel of the experience before I get back to work.”

“What do you do for work?”

“Marketing?” I replied, keeping it brief. “First day here.”

“Marketing for the spa?” JT continued; his hands never faltered from working on my back muscles. “Management side of things. Hope I am doing a great job, if there’s any review coming of this. Let me know if I should change things up.”

“You’re doing great.” I spoke. A part of me wanted the conversation to stop to focus on the massage and relaxation but I didn’t mind. JT continued from my back down to my legs. There was a moment of quiet and a second where the massage had stopped. I wondered if the massage had ended.

“So, are you ready for the next part of your massage?” a different voice spoke. Hands found their way on my body and began rubbing around. The attention to pressure points felt good that I paid no attention that something had changed. Hands continued massaging my legs and moved up under the towel, towards my ass.

“Definitely need to work out these knots,”

“Yes, I could feel the stress areas here too,” another voice said. Hands found their way on my upper back as I realized what was happening.

There was only one explanation. Aiden and Sebastian had replaced JT for my massage session. Just when I was gaining a feeling of relaxation and getting away from the desire, they had found me. Of course they would. I didn’t find myself hiding but where would I have gone without them locating me? Why would I expect different? Isn’t this what I wanted?

I felt the body heat of whoever’s hands massaged my back as they stood by my head, leaning over to reach my lower back. On the other end, hands continued, and was massaging my ass.

“What a nice ass,” Aiden said. I realized the difference as Sebastian’s accent would’ve stood out. There was a light smack before his hands went back to massaging. I was now turned on and could feel myself getting hard while lying on my chest.

“I don’t think we need this towel covering the view,” Sebastian said. I felt the towel slip from me and was now exposed while lying on the table. I was too relaxed to move.

Or maybe I wanted them to continue.

“So, how have you been enjoying the spa treatment,” Aiden spoke. “You know if you were going to sign up, I had to see to it that you get the right service.”

“And besides, the way you left the meeting earlier, what better way to see if you were right than to test the theory.”

They had me.

I looked up to the view of Sebastian in front of me Wearing a masseuse outfit without his shirt on. I was directly in line with his dick which I could tell was commando under the pants. Soon as he pressed down into my back, he moved his crotch into my face.

“Must’ve took everything for you to not let us have you this morning,” Aiden said. His fingers finding their way to my hole as he squeezed my ass within the massage he was giving me. The warm oil poured over my ass and provided lubrication.

1.gif

I had yet to utter a word. I couldn’t think of a response. I felt a moan building and all I could do was moan to the feeling they gave my body. Sebastian let his pants drop and his dick was in my face as he pushed it towards my lips.

“I thought you deserved a welcome present,” Sebastian stated.

I took a deep breath, allowing myself to fully relax into the experience. I held back from moaning loudly, my lips accepting the gift that was Sebastian’s cock as he pushed between my face and the massage table. Aiden on the other hand teased my hole with fingers. I was aching for more. He began to let his finger slide in and out of me.

“Feels like you’re ready,”

Aiden climbed on the massage table and placed his body on top of mine. He began moving and positioning himself over me — a body to body massage, but also to position my body under him. The oil was enough for him to slide himself on top of me.

“Yes,” I moaned.

The relaxed nature that I had fell into had led me to lie there awaiting more. Why would I fight it? I felt Aiden’s dick sliding between my ass and he moved his body back and forth. I wanted it inside. His legs moved in between mine pushing them to spread apart so he could access me fully.

“Damn this is hot,” Sebastian stated. His dick still in my face, wanting to be serviced more.

I moaned at the feeling of Aiden’s dick sliding inside of me.

“Fuck,”

“Just what he wanted,” Sebastian grabbed hold of my head. “Open up,”

“Mmm yesss,” I started sucking as Aiden pushed himself deeper into me.

“Damn you’re so tight,” Deeper and deeper he pushed, pulling back, and going deeper again.

“Fuuuccckkk,” I managed to say.

The sounds of kissing came out of my moans as I could feel Sebastian leaning into Aiden. The whole scenario was hot. I don’t know what I enjoyed more. I pushed my body up to join the kissing as I licked my way up Sebastian’s chest before finding my lips against his as he parted from Aiden. Aiden began kissing and licking my neck as he continued sliding in and out of me.

I was experiencing my first threesome but the thoughts of the scenario playing out was that this was work. It wasn’t clear if this was what I had sign up for, but I didn’t deny it in the moment. I barely stopped myself.

My lips continued kissing Sebastian as his tongue was in and out of my mouth. We only parted when I turned to kiss Aiden or when they both pressed their lips to mine and fought for attention.

I was panting and moaning uncontrollably. “Yes, right there. That feels so good, Fuck!” I disregarded whether I was too loud or if anyone could hear me. I was getting this welcome and I waited long enough to feel this.

“Just what you wanted,” Aiden spoke. He was right but I wanted more. I continued moaning until I needed to change position. Aiden held me as I finally got down off the massage table.

“My turn,” Sebastian stated. “I could tell it feels good inside Cristiano.” He teased as he smacked my ass. “Turn this way,”

I did as I was told as Sebastian positioned me over the table. I bent over and waited as his hands caressed my body before he spread my cheeks apart and let his fingers feel their way inside.

“Damn babe.” I spoke. “Put it in,”

Sebastian didn’t wait as he positioned his dick to enter me. I needed to feel it inside. Aiden found space on the massage table and sat in front of me holding on to me as Sebastian entered me.

“Fuck that hole,”

The way they body had a control over me that I wanted more of. My lips found their way back to Aiden’s as I couldn’t help myself but to kiss him as he told Sebastian what to do. The feeling that I was his came into mind and the thought that he let Sebastian get a taste was all I considered as Sebastian slid in and out of me. I couldn’t help myself to moan and move as I wanted to feel him deeper inside me.

“So fucking sexy, Yes throw it back on my dick, Moan for me,”

I moaned for him, but I moaned for Aiden too. Aiden’s hand was around my neck and he kissed me deeper, just as Sebastian fucked me.

“Damn this ass feel good,”

“Doesn’t it?”

There were laughs but a seriousness; also a competitiveness in the room. Our bodies inseparable as we moved into each other. In the middle of it all, I was pleasuring them both, but they were in competition of pleasuring me. Sebastian almost teasing how much I loved his dick in me, continued pointing out how I was moaning.

“How it feel? Feels good don’t it?”

“Yes,”

“You like the way I fuck you,” he teased.

I liked both but currently it was Sebastian inside of me. Aiden had pushed me down on his dick and found himself pushing into my throat, maybe to stop me from talking. I enjoyed the taste of him and the feeling of him pushing me down as he pushed into me.

“Damn that so fucking hot Aiden,” Sebastian stated.

“He loves it,”

I did.

There was so much to take in and so much more that I was lost in them both. This was my welcome. Could this end up being my routine?

“Don’t think I’m not saving some for you,” Aiden spoke. I could hear the two of them kissing. Almost unexpected but a feeling took over the room. I thought back on the idea of us playing together — them sharing me but I realized it wasn’t just with me.

The kissing separated me from them, and I watched as Sebastian took my place but in front of Aiden. We had changed positions during the pleasures with them both but I was too busy thinking of the welcome I was receiving and didn’t think of how much better it was going to get in this scenario.

“Now this is hot,” I thought but the words came out.

I didn’t consider the view outside of it. It was hot for them watching me and now I understood as I watched them. Aiden oiling Sebastian, oiling his own body to get ready. My hands rubbed down Aiden’s chest down to his dick, lubricating him as his hands lubricated Sebastian.

I was lost in them both — like I had loved them both and seeing them get pleasure out of each other in front of me must have been what it felt like for them. There was no competition when we were playing under Aiden’s rules.

“Don’t think I didn’t notice how much you were teasing me since Chris has been here.”

“I can see why you like him,” those words again.

“A hint of jealousy?”

“Not that just, the thought of how much I wanted you to fuck me again,”

I almost couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. I was also the new guy. I understood it must’ve seemed like I was the new toy replacing the old one while the old one watched.

“Wow, look at him begging for you,” I heard myself say. “He’s so sexy like this,”

There was a lot to think about in the back-and-forth game between me and Sebastian but the one between Aiden and Sebastian was even more interesting. I reminded myself that there was time before me. I didn’t realize until watching Aiden slide inside Sebastian. He began pounding away as he held his waist. He was rougher than I thought he was with me but Sebastian wanted it that way.

“Yes, just like that,” Sebastian yelled through his moans.

I was almost stuck, standing there watching without participating. It was just so hot that all I could do was watch and touch myself. It started with a massage — well way before that but watching the feelings come out was enough for me.

“I’m coming,” I said.

I couldn’t help it with the view of Aiden and Sebastian. I felt the cum shoot out, all over them as Aiden pounded Sebastian right in front of me.

“Yes, keep fucking me,” Sebastian continued to moan. “Fuck the cum out of me,"

That should have been me. Was I feeling a hint of jealousy?

“You’re going to make me come,” Aiden said.

“Do it,”

It was still hot to watch, after coming. I would’ve thought that I would’ve come down with post nut clarity, but the sexual tension still lingered in the air. I hadn’t had enough and there was still more to unravel.

Aiden pounded faster and faster and then pulled out to unleash all of his juices. He shot all over Sebastian’s back, just as Sebastian was releasing his own cum. There was a moment I found myself wanting to lick Aiden’s cum off Sebastian. Watching Aiden spasm with release made me want to take his cock into my mouth to drain him further.

He pulled Sebastian up from the table and pulled his face to his as they kissed with a passionate embrace. Were they purposely trying to make me feel a way? Aiden’s eyes seductively looked over to me as he called for me without saying a word.

I joined their embrace and Aiden’s lips met mine and then Sebastian’s and then mine met Sebastian’s. Our bodies pressed together as Aiden wrapped his arms around us, pulling us into him. He let go and wrapped his arms around me.

“Who told you to cum without me?”

[To be continued]
More Chapters on Patreon

Updates Tuesdays & Fridays

Thoughts / Feedback is appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: txplorer