Poll For Shooters

Where does your jizz land when you beat off?

• Total voters

nayova

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I rarely jerk off on my back but measuring distance, it's been about 3 feet (not always but if I've edged somewhat, it happens). I'll be honest and say that I've shot over a buddy´s head (and into his eye, yikes!) when riding him so I guess that also qualifies, lol

• Love
Reactions: samwood1000

Sadly none of the poll responses reflect the Zoom/virtual work world in which we now inhabit. We should add the following:

(1) across the whole room while on a Zoom mtg
(2) to the ceiling from the bed where I do a majority of my work from home
(3) onto something or someone accidentally passing by me as I was jacking

etc. etc.

DontKnowWhatImDoingHere

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Depends how long I am going for. If I am just trying to beat out a really quick session it'll be abs or chest but if I go longer I'll have to dodge it sprayed myself in the face a few times now but i can aim it away from me shoot it into something like a tissue or send it over my head/shoulder.

Blowbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I blow huge loads with force and volume. I have accidentally choked a guy with the force of my load but did warn him in advance. When I was younger a girlfriend asked if she could watch me jack off. I obliged and was so excited she was watching that I shot a massive load, she grabbed a blanket and used it as a shield, lol. After that she called me water fountain and told all her friends about what she had witnessed.

Reactions: regularguy31

GC3450

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I blow huge loads with force and volume. I have accidentally choked a guy with the force of my load but did warn him in advance. When I was younger a girlfriend asked if she could watch me jack off. I obliged and was so excited she was watching that I shot a massive load, she grabbed a blanket and used it as a shield, lol. After that she called me water fountain and told all her friends about what she had witnessed.
hottt

Treebeard2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I’m aiming, it hits the wall behind me. If my wife is aiming, there is no telling what it might hit. I’ve had it in my ear, nose, mouth, eye, etc.. don’t get me wrong I’m always appreciative of a good handjob so I don’t mind the mess!

There are plenty of videos of me cumming available in my albums.