Preston levine

bobe

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He just hasn’t been posting. Not sure if I’m gonna do next month. It’s not worth it rn

Reactions: iamwtc
D

deleted3676981

My new, self-imposed rule is: no more subscribing to straight, young Tik-Tok "stars" on OF. They have a scam going and all the hope and tips in the world will not compel them to show their merchandise. I finally learned my lesson - experience is the very best teacher.

Barteksanocki

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And it’s not like ppl are leaking his content as if it had any value at all, I mean, there’s a few butt pics but that’s it and for the full nude it should be shared cuz he’s not being honest at all

Reactions: mm_ee
D

deleted3676981

And it’s not like ppl are leaking his content as if it had any value at all, I mean, there’s a few butt pics but that’s it and for the full nude it should be shared cuz he’s not being honest at all
I seriously doubt that the full nude exists. Seems like propaganda to me.

Reactions: Bandontme

bobe

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don’t want to share his nude bc of onlyfans copyright policy plus I really want to see him post. I did say just a few posts ago it wasn’t worth subbing and I’d keep you posted… so not propaganda. Like I said I’d keep y’all posted if the content gets better because I’m gonna stay subbed for the next month

D

deleted15783961

I don’t want to share his nude bc of onlyfans copyright policy plus I really want to see him post. I did say just a few posts ago it wasn’t worth subbing and I’d keep you posted… so not propaganda. Like I said I’d keep y’all posted if the content gets better because I’m gonna stay subbed for the next month
He's not gonna post by now. And how will they know what account is yours if you post here? I'm just doubting it is at all real