@PrestonFitness on Twitter

Chargingmopar9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From what I know he changes around $45 but since this slightly longer he might charge more
He is asking me $100 for it. As hot as he is I ain’t paying anything close to that for a 3:46 minute video. I’ll be curious to see if he is offering it at different prices for other people.

Reactions: Anguia10

JauqeC

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is asking me $100 for it. As hot as he is I ain’t paying anything close to that for a 3:46 minute video. I’ll be curious to see if he is offering it at different prices for other people.
he charged $100 for me, but idfc all yall can unsubscribe and give all his attention to me lmao

eymacandyrain

Cherished Member
Media
ill be brave and say he has the potential to be jakipz level in the very near future if he keeps up his account. seriously wish jakipz didnt have all those tats, even if its still sexy as hell
Jakipz is a big S-class deal! He is the one who created the seriousness and acceptance for the male talent industry. And yet I agree with you that Preston is definitely a special person. He embodies the de facto ideal of young men and all his content is perfect. He fits into the industry very well, he just needs to market himself like Jakipz, otherwise his unique potential will remain untapped.

JauqeC

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is there a higher quality version of this? The quality seems to drop.
his videos are protected, i had to go thru 3 different layers of screenrecording lol OF is insane