Prettyboiballo / Tony Caraballo

i mean i’m pretty sure this is only one of his streams of income so we should feel lucky to get this type of content for as long as we can. since he is conventionally attractive, until his looks start to fade his gonna keep making money off these scam posts. just for being hot. and even after that he could potentially model, and continue influencer work. so while he should be lucky to have real fans, even without them there are gonna be people throwing money at him for the bare minimum for YEARS to come. its shitty but its just how influencer/ micro celebrity status works

i mean i’m pretty sure this is only one of his streams of income so we should feel lucky to get this type of content for as long as we can. since he is conventionally attractive, until his looks start to fade his gonna keep making money off these scam posts. just for being hot. and even after that he could potentially model, and continue influencer work. so while he should be lucky to have real fans, even without them there are gonna be people throwing money at him for the bare minimum for YEARS to come. its shitty but its just how influencer/ micro celebrity status works

yea i doubt he’ll get a legit model contract. his penis has been spread across twitter for a while now, agencies wouldn’t want to get tied to that

i’m sorry he’s fine and everything but it’s very hard me to be attracted to him like i was he’s extremely corny has no personality outside being a gym rat and on top of that not only is his dick not matching his lvl of attractiveness but he clearly only messes with white woman like his whole persona is corny

i’m sorry he’s fine and everything but it’s very hard me to be attracted to him like i was he’s extremely corny has no personality outside being a gym rat and on top of that not only is his dick not matching his lvl of attractiveness but he clearly only messes with white woman like his whole persona is corny
Well he grew up in small town Indiana surrounded by white people so...

Biracial