Prince Philip

1*4XkL8d6F4WhwQPSJxCVIog.png

Reactions: dastanva
He’s 99, was. Do you really think he, as a high member of the Royal family was taking nude photos in the 50s and 60s that also happened to make it online?

this is the dumbest request I’ve ever seen. Like, completely illogical. Think for Pete’s sake.

people weren’t shirtless on beaches in the 50s and 60s? He didn’t wear clothes where a bulge was possible? Why don’t you think logically.

people weren’t shirtless on beaches in the 50s and 60s? He didn’t wear clothes where a bulge was possible? Why don’t you think logically.
JUST STOP!!!!! Christ almighty! The man DIED today. The fact that you are so hell bent on finding nudes of a DEAD MAN is disturbing. Find a therapist please.

Reactions: Ryan2017
JUST STOP!!!!! Christ almighty! The man DIED today. The fact that you are so hell bent on finding nudes of a DEAD MAN is disturbing. Find a therapist please.

everyone with a thread on this website will die someday... you think as soon as they die people will stop thinking they were attractive?

also, good grief... the thread was kinda tongue in cheek but was curious if there were any pics of him either looking handsome or shirtless or fit when he was younger...

Jerking off to to nudes/hot pics from ppl who passed away...am i the only one who think that's kinda weird?..
I jerked off like crazy to River Phoenix and Heath Ledger in my young days... then they died.
Now I cant get it up for them, no matter how hot their pics/videos are.
Bits inside me die whenever hot men I can no longer jerk off too die

Reactions: g00ba