davidb9
Superior Member
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2019
- Posts
- 652
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 8,823
- Points
- 313
- Location
- Toronto (Ontario, Canada)
- Sexuality
- No Response
Me tooI want to lick his armpits so baddd View attachment 21664281
doubtful- it would be nice, but I don't think so- Probably between Zverev, Theim or Medvedev- we'll see how they handle being the favorites...they always had the excuse to fall back on that the Big 3 were just too good, now- no excuses.Djokovic out. Coric, this slam is yours.![]()
i can't even imagine how big his uncut dick isI want to lick his armpits so baddd View attachment 21664281
Is he uncut?i can't even imagine how big his uncut dick is
Sure he's uncut. He could be circumcised only if he had phimosis.Is he uncut?
Am I just.... imagining it?
Horny gay
He sent me stuff during the Olympics.Chile then... ha
I changed phone since so dick pic without face are all jumbled... had few olympics athletes... the only way of telling is the bed cover during olympics lmao
Can we see?He sent me stuff during the Olympics.
doubtful- it would be nice, but I don't think so- Probably between Zverev, Theim or Medvedev- we'll see how they handle being the favorites...they always had the excuse to fall back on that the Big 3 were just too good, now- no excuses.
is he power bottom?He sent me stuff during the Olympics.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.