Pro tennis players

not fan of Wawrinka BUTT that change over pics are HOT
I wish all players change shorts right on court for all to watch.
I guess Novak has all bodytype signs to be HUGE there.
Thiem's glutes are ROUND and BUBBLE - I love that. really eyecandy
Seancody opens doors for him anytime. they love bubble-butts' holes.

I found new pics of my favorite man Tommy RAW BRED o
he is younger here, because he has short hair.
that wet white shorts make show for all erotomans like me.
that standing bend over position makes me HARD
2ee6cf1263010444.jpg
a466051263.jpg
5532241263010504-2.jpg

Nadal
rafael-nadal-of-team-europe-plays-a-backhand-during-day-2-of-the-cup-picture-id1170049571

rafael-nadal-of-team-europe-reacts-after-a-point-during-day-2-of-the-picture-id1170055281

rafael-nadal-of-team-europe-lifts-the-laver-cup-trophy-after-winning-picture-id1176403551

EFDRG_tWsAAnZHy

Thiem
team-europes-player-dominic-thiem-returns-the-ball-during-the-2019-picture-id1170189145

46-149326521.jpg

laver-cup-9.jpg

Borna must know the gays thirst for him, right? I mean, with some of the comments on his social media posts, and I bet he receives explicit pics in his DMs. Has he ever mentioned his gay fans?

Also, I wonder how much sex he has. I bet he’s a player and ladies man.

do we have any gay players on tour? any guesses?
You mean current players? Jan-Michael Gambill, a former top player and currently a coach, is definitely gay and has a bf/partner, but he's a coward and still won't publicly come out, even though it would probably help any current players concerned about coming out.

Richard Gasquet maybe? Has he ever had a girlfriend? I used to think Benoit Paire, but I guess he's had multiple girlfriends. That doesn't rule out him being gay because they could be beards, but I find it unlikely now.

I just realized all the guys I've mentioned are French lol Maybe I have trouble differentiating between a guy being gay and just being French.