genesis89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought he was straight and in a committed relationship with his girlfriend. Guess this makes him bi…and a cheater lol

Those pics are old (because of the old iPhone he's using and his old Instagram username) and likely when he was still single. I highly doubt he sent those nudes to a dude. Someone definitely catfished him. So I don't believe he's bi or a cheater.

poetgy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Either post the pics or stop talking.

You aren't special cause you've seen him naked. We all have.

And you are either begging for attention or money since your going out of your way to post a screen shot of an album. Either way.... sad.

And the rest of you encouraging/begging. Please do better. These people will never stop as long as they have people BEGGING them for stuff they may/May not have.

azn406

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow interesting. I have seen him show up on my IG feed and his pecs and abs have me soaked and horny. Kinda gave me a gay vibe but he apparently has a girlfriend. Nice to know this thread exists. Probably proves he can be open to gay stuff given that gay-for-pay past.

Funnybottomguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow interesting. I have seen him show up on my IG feed and his pecs and abs have me soaked and horny. Kinda gave me a gay vibe but he apparently has a girlfriend. Nice to know this thread exists. Probably proves he can be open to gay stuff given that gay-for-pay past.
I think sum of you forget about bisexual people also he has plenty of time to come out he's just in the closet and it's just so funny to see him denying it

Funnybottomguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do gay people still get obsessed with someone else's sexuality?
First of all I’m not even gay and second of all I can have my own opinion and if you go to the last page you will see evidence of how he hits on dudes no hard feelings. Have a nice day ;)

azn406

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think sum of you forget about bisexual people also he has plenty of time to come out he's just in the closet and it's just so funny to see him denying it

I never disregarded the fact that he could be bi. I'm just saying strictly based off his gay4pay past, it lends the possibility that he is open to fun with guys (which is gay behavior). I am aware he is married with a kid now and has put his X-rated past behind him.

ZzTop8910

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never disregarded the fact that he could be bi. I'm just saying strictly based off his gay4pay past, it lends the possibility that he is open to fun with guys (which is gay behavior). I am aware he is married with a kid now and has put his X-rated past behind him.
The wife and kid are news...