Public bulge sightings

Also there is something with these
Phones where you can clearly
see the dick outline. Often wonder wether it it’s on purpose..then wouldn’t
It lead to a discussion about
It?
No I was surprised and a little horrified when I saw my bulge in the pic on FB for everyone to see

No I was surprised and a little horrified when I saw my bulge in the pic on FB for everyone to see
why would u be horrified? there's nothing lewd about that pic, and i'm pretty sure your wife noticed that b4 she posted it, trust me, no matter how buttoned down you might think any woman is, they notice!! it's in their biology

tbh, i was more concerned that you picked the wrong tree, the one on your left looks fuller, and you could trim it down in height. what is that a frasier fir? blue spruce? ;P~~~~

why would u be horrified? there's nothing lewd about that pic, and i'm pretty sure your wife noticed that b4 she posted it, trust me, no matter how buttoned down you might think any woman is, they notice!! it's in their biology

tbh, i was more concerned that you picked the wrong tree, the one on your left looks fuller, and you could trim it down in height. what is that a frasier fir? blue spruce? ;P~~~~
It’s actually a Nordic fir. They aren’t pokey but the trade off is they don’t have a lot of evergreen scent. I knew I should have picked that other one. But I chOse the one I did because I started to get a chub when I saw it. Wouldn’t you know I had an erection until Christmas.

It’s actually a Nordic fir. They aren’t pokey but the trade off is they don’t have a lot of evergreen scent. I knew I should have picked that other one. But I chOse the one I did because I started to get a chub when I saw it. Wouldn’t you know I had an erection until Christmas.
wrap it up and put it under the tree
tumblr_mybz36NPmw1qhq0y7o4_250.gif

Be proud man. It's nothing sexual just you in a pair of pants showing what the good Lord blessed you with. Plenty of men would love to be able to show like that.

I love this pic. Love a beautiful suit trousers bulge

I like the suit picture also but his looks posed whereas you look completely unaware. Much hotter than a posed picture. Women can show cleavage all they want and I'm not complaining but men should not be ashamed of having a big soft dick either.

Reactions: teninchman