Public bulge sightings

get a grip
tumblr_or402v9lEA1vp7sdmo1_400.gif
It looks like he's got ahold of the goods.

I did something very similar to this. I went to get my Subaru serviced. While i was waiting in the lobby, at the dealer, i got a boner. I was wearing the same Adidas sweatpants as the guy on the video. There was a hot guy that walked in and sat next to me and he noticed my bulge immediately. I caught him staring a few times blatantly, so i started doing similar things like the dude in the video. We had eye contact, we knew exactly what we were doing. While in his seat, he spread his legs far apart and then closer together, he moved them back and forth, and made his bulge more and more pronounced with the movement. This went on for about 15 minutes. Then my car was ready and i had to leave. This was my last oil change so, about 2 months ago or so... nothing more happened, but i wish it did.

I recently had to pick up a rental car, and the guy who was helping me had the most pronounced bulge I’ve seen. When he was driving me to go get my car I sneakily snapped a few photos without him noticing. I wanted to grab it so badly.

I snapped a video, but it wasn’t good. So no point in posting it

Attachments