Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
th

Magicstik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As someone that's casually interested in pumping, are a lot of these also silicone as well? I just kind of have a hard time believing that this is just from pumping.

It's mostly silicone injections.
No way these are all natural and "only" pumped.
Just look at the size of the balls on some of them (not even really the penis so much on many of them - which is a side effect of injecting).

That shit is nasty too guys don't do it. It deforms your dick, makes it look at bloated, can't get hard correctly, etc...

Pumping is one thing. Injections and even types of fat graft surgery (unless done *really* well) are just messed up though. :/

Reactions: RippedHungMuscleGod

going_bigger

Expert Member
Media
I love you guys soooo much. I'm only 19 here but I dream of being at LEAST as big as some of the guys on here. What I'm looking for is someone willing to force me to wear a truly gigantic wearable prosthetic cock day and night. Fitted tight over my own cock and unable to remove it. I've no choice but to contend with it in my daily life. Unable to hide it and possibly barely able to stand with its weight (depending on how large of a prosthetic I was forced to wear). Skype me if you're interested in seeing twink put up with that... tripodguy1999@gmail.com