The beginning of the video he first gets naked in.At what duration or timestamp of Shoot 3 does rick say this?
The beginning of the video he first gets naked in.At what duration or timestamp of Shoot 3 does rick say this?
It blows my mind that in 2025 some people still don't use an ad blocker.Can someone post the video here so we don't need to go through 100 spam ads please?
Btw some pages detect ad blockers and they don't show any contentIt blows my mind that in 2025 some people still don't use an ad blocker.
MyVidster.com isn't one of them. In fact I don't think I've ever encountered a porn site that hasn't shown any content because of my ad blocker so there can't be that many that do it. Some have pop ups asking to turn the blocker off, but they still work.Btw some pages detect ad blockers and they don't show any content
agreed! all that fake tan colour is so off-putting.for some reason i can't quote the post of the dawson video above ^^ but what I find interesting is how much hotter dawson is in the PM video to the photos taken at the bodybuilding competition. Honestly, I wouldn't really look twice at him at the competition, but he is absolutely gorgeous in the PM video.
agreed! all that fake tan colour is so off-putting.
Out of all if his models like 2 maybe 3 have made it in the bodybuilding world, it anit easy.for some reason i can't quote the post of the dawson video above ^^ but what I find interesting is how much hotter dawson is in the PM video to the photos taken at the bodybuilding competition. Honestly, I wouldn't really look twice at him at the competition, but he is absolutely gorgeous in the PM video.
yes, it's brutal and dangerous.Out of all if his models like 2 maybe 3 have made it in the bodybuilding world, it anit easy.
Omg damn there's so many stories like that, it really pushes your body to the limit, and its so damn expensive.yes, it's brutal and dangerous.
I personally know someone who died 30 mins after the show ended. He was 30 and had a cardiac arrest driving home with his trophy.His girlfriend was driving and she had to pull over with his dead body sitting there.
Omg damn there's so many stories like that, it really pushes your body to the limit, and its so damn expensive.
Any nude of him? He’s so gorgeousBrandon B Photo Shoot 3
Oh I know how cringe someone hasn't downloaded an ad blocker for dodgy porn websites when the videos could just be posted here. What kind of world are we living in?It blows my mind that in 2025 some people still don't use an ad blocker.
I'm not generally a fan of competition-ready bodies in general.yes! plus i think he may be a lot leaner at the competition than the video and that's off-putting to me also.
The reason I love his ass so much is because of it's roundness (when not flexing) but I hate when guys get so lean that you can see all the striations on the glutes
i understand it's impressive to get that lean but then it becomes unattractive to me.
You know ad blockers block ads on ALL websites right? Not just dodgy porn websites.Oh I know how cringe someone hasn't downloaded an ad blocker for dodgy porn websites when the videos could just be posted here. What kind of world are we living in?
Somebody said sometimes peter when numbering video, he didn't do it in actual order of when the shoot happened, so could daniel 3 be the first time they met?I'm still baffled by how his first two videos were so erotic and the last two were so tame by comparison.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.