Janeway00
LPSG Legend
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2016
- Posts
- 6,712
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 278,036
- Points
- 333
- Location
- London (Greater London, England)
- Sexuality
- 50% Straight, 50% Gay
- Gender
- Male
Sort-of like Dr Suess stories- "Oh, the places you've been!"That hole! It looks like it could tell a lot of stories. Beautiful.
Agreed. It's not even porn at this stage, but art / intangible cultural heritage.So I was kinda dipping in and out of that massive thread and obviously it's a shame it had to go, but wow, starting this from the beginning is really letting me explore these guys' videos. I didn't even notice a couple of these stunners.
Pumping Muscle has to go down as among the strongest muscle worship series in history, and Janeway thank you so much for helping preserve it.
Am I crazy or are there two different models named Austin C?Austin C Photo Shoot 2
Agreed. It's not even porn at this stage, but art / intangible cultural heritage.
Never say never. There's a documentary out there about tickling culture. I think this has broader appeal.This will never happen I'm sure, but wouldn't the whole Pumping Muscle subject make a great independent film or documentary? Exploration of what it was, interviews, uncovering its mysteries, etc.
Trouble is, in today's culture it may easily be slanted mostly toward negative aspects instead of a more balanced presentation.
Oh, well.. All your previous comments just got me thinking.
He has a very nice sack.You're not crazy. This is the other Austin C.
View attachment 88286091
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.