Pumping muscle guys

Peter gotcha lost his mind when model opened his "gates of chastity" for him
showing it relaxed and gaping
View attachment 96624031
I remember seeing this for the first time and it came out of nowhere. Initially thought, hot straight guy before thinking power bottom haha.
 
One of the most erotic and hottest videos I ever saw. Daniel D.
I was 100% sure he was going to finger him and make him cum haha I’m still frustrated to this day I didn’t see Daniel D cum haha
 
Stephen M Photo Shoot 3
Was into many of these guys back in the day but fuck, Stephen M might have been my number one. Those eyes. His cheekbones. Fuck he’d have been on every fitness magazine out there if he had more size. Love that he had that athlete mentality of giving two shits posing or working out naked. In his head, there was nothing sexual about it. Me, us, on the other hand haha. Also he’s definitely a grower. Like one of those, holy shit, growers. Carry on.
 
Everyone felt like Spike is gay, right? Getting hard. 100% comfortable with the nudity. Feel like he’s either vers or a power bottom.
I don't think him getting semi makes him gay. I mean to me, he's one of the sexiest guys from the PM series.
 
Was into many of these guys back in the day but fuck, Stephen M might have been my number one. Those eyes. His cheekbones. Fuck he’d have been on every fitness magazine out there if he had more size. Love that he had that athlete mentality of giving two shits posing or working out naked. In his head, there was nothing sexual about it. Me, us, on the other hand haha. Also he’s definitely a grower. Like one of those, holy shit, growers. Carry on.
Also, one of the best holes from PM as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dave Bantis