Pumping muscle guys

Im kind of oblivious... whats happening?

I might have the video saved, but ive never organized my collections luckily PM vids are large files finding the time to do this is the problem.
The original post was saying that he has other video to trade, this person has multiple accounts baiting people to trade videos

Reactions: Beefybud30
I give Peter props for reaching out to Logan when he did. It was a hot shoot, even with Peter's excessive talking, Logan isn't shy about showing off. The end of the 3rd shoot does end rather abruptly tho, we don't get to see him getting dressed again.

Kirk was the first PM video i ever saw and I havent found the video part I watched ,in years.... pete is feeling kirk in a restroom ... then he starts undressing in the bg kirk say how much he will pay before the audio goes mute.... then pete is feeling kirk and says bend over i want to put it in (or something along the line) shows kirk bending over pete tells him to hold it open and not to make too much noise then cut scene to kirk looking like hes been crying putting his clothes back on and pete washing himself in a sink
The video does not show that at all. He tells Kirk to bend over and does pull down his underwear but there are no sudden cuts. They stop when he thinks someone is about to pull up to the gym and that's when Kirk gets dressed. Kirk does not cry at all and looks happy!
Wow.

Peter is creepy as fuck tho, he loses all self-control once he starts "touching their muscles." Even during Kirk's first video he starts feeling him up in the restroom, pulling down his underwear, and tells him to bend over on a bench -- all in a very public space. I'm surprised he hasn't been beaten up or cussed out at on video.
It was in a bathroom at a private gym. It was not a "public space" even though there are times he asked the models to strip down to their underwear while working out with other people around. I would say this wasn't common years ago when these videos were recorded but today it isn't rare for "bodybuilders" to workout and flex half naked in the gym. Everyday there's bodybuilders flexing in their boxers in the gym locker room! Most of the guys are pretty nice and not so douchey which is what I've seen throughout most of his videos. He really does cherry pick the best ones so he doesn't get beat up lol the best part about Kirk is he is now a cop! A handful of the models were wrestlers (including Kirk) so they definitely could've strangle Peter and probably is a bigger fantasy for Peter.
I couldn't agree with you more, especially on why majority of the clips are simultaneously hot and worrisome.

A lot of them truly do feel like MeToo moments captured on film, and I'm surprised none of the models have spoken out. Jake W, after Peter is doing his routine of brushing his hand around the groin area, asks if the sexual stuff pays more and he felt weird having an erection. Peter brushes that off and tells him to "Just leave it." Then proceeds to have him in various positions showing off, playing with his hole, and dry humping a couch. Even with Jeremy N. He seems like a really nice guy, didn't push back or question anything but there's an undercurrent of creepiness there.

I really do think most of them thought it was going to be a professional shoot, Peter doesn't seem threatening and is good at palliating. He had these men bend over (or squatting), spreading their cheeks, but claiming it's "not sexual" because the focus is on their hamstrings. As a viewer, it's easy to see the red flags but a lot of them are genuinely shocked when Peter asks to remove their underwear. Most models doing their damnest to hide their penises, with various degrees of success.
The models can't speak out because it will likely expose themselves and also there is a contract which he mentions in one of the videos. It's funny because some of the models love showing off every body part except their penis and then there's the ones that just do not care and embrace it. You can tell who the confident ones are and the ones who eventually get used it like when Zach R didn't want to get naked initially and then ended up cooking in the kitchen completely nude not trying to cover his jewels that much

It was in a bathroom at a private gym. It was not a "public space" even though there are times he asked the models to strip down to their underwear while working out with other people around. I would say this wasn't common years ago when these videos were recorded but today it isn't rare for "bodybuilders" to workout and flex half naked in the gym. Everyday there's bodybuilders flexing in their boxers in the gym locker room! Most of the guys are pretty nice and not so douchey which is what I've seen throughout most of his videos. He really does cherry pick the best ones so he doesn't get beat up lol the best part about Kirk is he is now a cop! A handful of the models were wrestlers (including Kirk) so they definitely could've strangle Peter and probably is a bigger fantasy for Peter.

Private or not, the restroom's entryway didn't have a door. Plus how private was this gym if Peter thought he heard someone entering? (I wasn't even referring to the models stripping down to underwear/posing trucks while working out and posing on the gym floor). There's other clips where the models are posing nude (and even getting felt up) in very public spaces. Such as on a park bunch or in front of buildings that don't appear to be secluded. Once he starts thinking with Lil' Peter, he does not care where he is at, his hands will start to travel all over their bodies.

The models are definitely some of the most patient & obedient individuals on video, all things considered. I do think many of them go into a bit of shock and just end up rolling with the punches ... or touches, tbh. It's good to hear that Kirk has done very well for himself, he came across as a really nice guy.

The models can't speak out because it will likely expose themselves and also there is a contract which he mentions in one of the videos. It's funny because some of the models love showing off every body part except their penis and then there's the ones that just do not care and embrace it. You can tell who the confident ones are and the ones who eventually get used it like when Zach R didn't want to get naked initially and then ended up cooking in the kitchen completely nude not trying to cover his jewels that much

How legally binding are these contracts tho? Just because they signed a piece of paper doesn't automatically mean it will hold up in court. Many of the models are legit taken at back when he asks them to remove their trucks/underwear, especially when under the guise of "artsy photos." A good lawyer could easily poke holes on Peter's stance. But I'm sure more than anything they don't wanna bring attention to the videos or most have simply just moved on. I'm not quite familiar with Zach R, but the latest posted with Logan is another good example. He was a stripper & web cam model, who was more than okay with nudity. There was no BS about trying to see his hamstrings by having him bend over, he gave Peter everything he wanted to see and was excited about showing off.

I was aware of the Tim K (RIP) clips but didn't know about PM until a few weeks ago. This thread has been a good education (mainly courtesy of Janeway00) and while some of the clips are hot, most do cause one to scratch their heads especially in a post MeToo world.