Pumping muscle guys

question for you PM experts - Peter appears to take 100s of photos of each guy. How did he distribute those? I've only seen some stills at the end of some of the vids.

question for you PM experts - Peter appears to take 100s of photos of each guy. How did he distribute those? I've only seen some stills at the end of some of the vids.
On the old website, Peter would put some of the photos on there. A few photos on the front page of the guys that had new DVDs out and then a few more pics on the guys' individual pages along with their stats. A lot of the non-explicit photos from the shoots were given to the models to use and build up their portfolios. Photos were also used for networking. In a few videos, Peter mentions that he'd help them pursue fitness modeling, get them with other photographers, etc.

Reactions: Boatboi
Did Peter recruit these guys in various states and gyms? Or did he travel to bodybuilding competitions around the world to get close to these guys? How exactly did he get access to these bodybuilders?

With each new upload shared by @Janeway00 I’m stunned yet again by the sheer number of straight men he convinced to participate in these nude video sessions multiple times each for hours. None of those photoshoots looked like a professional studio (least not to my eyes) so why were so many men fooled or convinced into believing Peter was an actual fitness photographer? :neutral:

Reactions: Shacktown Sinner
I think in gyms mostly

Look how untouchable diehard, cocky and uncracked nut CameronG
eventually showed "something"
Actually I enjoy his cocksock nudity enough
you know sometimes small cock just spoils the overall
Of course, I'd like to see hole of every handsome sexy man!!
555.gif

On the old website, Peter would put some of the photos on there. A few photos on the front page of the guys that had new DVDs out and then a few more pics on the guys' individual pages along with their stats. A lot of the non-explicit photos from the shoots were given to the models to use and build up their portfolios. Photos were also used for networking. In a few videos, Peter mentions that he'd help them pursue fitness modeling, get them with other photographers, etc.
thanks. makes sense. i wondered if he used the picture taking as a ruse for his ultimate objective of taking the video. Especially for the guys who constantly covered up - maybe get a minute or so of dick, while he "changed" the film.

Reactions: December