Pumping muscle guys

Trevor M Photo Shoot 2
As much as I like Peter's videography ( at least the visuals ), I'm alway surprised by his talent for penis-shrinking conversation. In one of the above he brags about having attended a "fancy" college, working on Wall Street, and then lolls on and on about how useless college education is. It certainly was useless to him. He sounds ignorant of most irrelevant-to-the-video subjects he endlessly chats about, and often he sounds "Valley girl" stupid. His politics are far right Fox News blather, he seems to embrace every phony conspiracy theory or low-information voter meme one can hear on American hate radio, and fascist propaganda channels. In another video he said he was trained in sociology.... to work on Wall Street? I'm not sure he graduated high school, and wouldn't be surprised if he were at the Capitol on January 6th. Peter, just shut your mouth and work the camera.

As much as I like Peter's videography ( at least the visuals ), I'm alway surprised by his talent for penis-shrinking conversation. In one of the above he brags about having attended a "fancy" college, working on Wall Street, and then lolls on and on about how useless college education is. It certainly was useless to him. He sounds ignorant of most irrelevant-to-the-video subjects he endlessly chats about, and often he sounds "Valley girl" stupid. His politics are far right Fox News blather, he seems to embrace every phony conspiracy theory or low-information voter meme one can hear on American hate radio, and fascist propaganda channels. In another video he said he was trained in sociology.... to work on Wall Street? I'm not sure he graduated high school, and wouldn't be surprised if he were at the Capitol on January 6th. Peter, just shut your mouth and work the camera.
Precisely why I watch most of his vids with the volume turned all the way down lol

The weirdest thing about that is that at some point someone posted an interview with someone who was very clearly him working as an oncologist. I am starting to wonder if he's the new Frank Abignale.

Reactions: Beefybud
:emoji_rolling_eyes:

Dude, you never watch these videos with the sound on! He is annoying as fuck. I actually thought he was a Dr. or something and did this on the side? In my opinion, he just says what he thinks the model wants to hear so they feel closer to him so that he can fondle and molest them. His ramble is an attempt to take the models attention off the fact he is literally doing everything he can to get them hard. They are all on so much testosterone, they are horny as fuck as it is.

Hey Janeway! Thanks for showing all of us so much love! I've been through the entire thread and, if the full photoshoots were once there, aren't anymore. There are some partial shows, but nowhere near a complete collection. Just wanted to let you know, buddy.

Hey Janeway! Thanks for showing all of us so much love! I've been through the entire thread and, if the full photoshoots were once there, aren't anymore. There are some partial shows, but nowhere near a complete collection. Just wanted to let you know, buddy.

many have been deleted by LPSG after postings by Janeway due to copyright complaints or similar.....Janeway certainly knows this, but there's nothing he can do about the deletions......

I noticed the same. @Janeway00 it would be much appreciated if you'd be willing to add Tim's PM videos.

Reactions: counclejimmy1
after a post earlier today about a "doctor video", somebody made an outrageous post associating PM "Peter" with a real doctor, including an easily googled picture, who also had the same first name......LPSG, fortunately, quickly deleted the post........

let's all think a bit about privacy and the whole "internet" thing before posting.....thanks a lot

after a post earlier today about a "doctor video", somebody made an outrageous post associating PM "Peter" with a real doctor, including an easily googled picture, who also had the same first name......LPSG, fortunately, quickly deleted the post........

let's all think a bit about privacy and the whole "internet" thing before posting.....thanks a lot
Does this mean that was really him? I saw that post and was shocked!

Can we all please stop and just enjoy the vids or leave. Kicking up dust draws unwanted attention. Thanks
Thank you! That's why the mods always delete these types of threads.