Pumping muscle guys

Hellooo!!

I am looking for a video which I believe I found on this thread because it was "photographer gets handsy" related and someone posted a video of a photographer or someone making a dildo for a hot muscular guy. After they were done he sort of started sucking it and there was cumming. I'm not sure if the blowjob and cumming happened before or after the dildo making.

But I hope someone can perhaps send the linkit again? Thank you sooo much!

• Haha
Reactions: Shacktown Sinner
he looks like Joey Van Damme a lil bit

I thought he was, just younger?

But then again I don't know if that matches up timeline-wise with when Shawn M was published and when Joey van Damme's videos were published.

Reactions: RobRossiFan
did peter release vids where zach r was showing his d?
I've seen most of Peter's vids with Zach. Zach is always diligent about covering himself with his hands. Once in a while he'll slip & you get a glimpse of his d for a couple frames.

@Janeway00 hey, are these all you have for Zach R, I remembered in the deleted pumping muscle thread, there is one more Zach R photoshop, where he was cooking naked and had a slip when he was carrying food with two hands; also Peter was groping him later when he was showing him his Facebook page

• Haha
Reactions: Shacktown Sinner
No matter what Peter does to him, Tyson D just keeps on talking as though nothing's happening.

Honestly, I think that was his way of coping with it lol when he's on the bed and Peter touches his hole he gets startled, stops talking and looks back CLEARLY bothered. But if you're not vocal about your discomfort Peter just keeps on going...

This whole PM scam showed me that straight guys can also freeze in uncomfortable situations. It's not because they're straight and muscular that they will be prone to confrontation, to call people out, to stand up for themselves. The majority of them just stayed there hoping it'd end soon so they could get the fuck out and pretend it never happened.

You have to remember this is a situation you would NEVER expect to be in lol, so you're caught off guard and just don't know how to react. And some people who are anxious tend to really dislike uncomfortable silence and try filling it with word salad. I think that's what happened with Tyson.

(sorry about the rant lol Tyson's reaction is really peculiar)