Qualifying As A “bull”

halcyondays, AAB, HMROB

Now I need to go handle what these thoughts are doing to me do I can actually get to work.

Damn it.

Reactions: halcyondays

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Confidence, ability, size (cock and bod) , experience

to be a true bull you need to be able to walk into a room read the woman’s sexual desires and deliver her a fucking she won’t forget… so much so she calls you the next day

Heyyy stop talking about me :p

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just home from the gym...sitting naked on a bath towel trying to calm down and quit sweating but my body is still surging with testosterone, pumped swollen ...skin tight, laced with veins from the thick raised kind to the skinny lightning patterns throughout my shoulders, thicc chest and biceps.......All I want to do right now is fuck your wife/gf with some aggressive muscle BBC, really unlock beastmode on those guts, stretch that kitty... the very encapsulation of all her fantasies... I think I qualify as bullish if I say so myself.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Let’s discuss truths and lies so far in this thread:

1. @ManTubeula is NOT a bull in any way shape or form…So don’t believe the bullshit.. He may be a Bull to to the second power, but not a bull LOL..

I have seen this type of practice for years and personally know men who have engaged in the cuckholding scene and I must say that guys like Mantubela (as well as others)are exactly what the husbands are looking for and what the wives go coo coo for Cocoa Puffs over… Sorry but I didn’t make the rules but do know how to play the game..

2. Height: just be taller than the woman.

Physique: fat ain’t where it’s at regardless if the man has a huge dick UNLESS the wife is fat or unattractive A defined to muscular physique is generally what the men are looking for and the wife expects unless he has a small dick..

Dick size: Although size is of extreme importance anything smaller than 7, may not get u an invite back..But at the same time, it’s not written in stone..

Degree of confidence… EXTREMELY important but I will advise leave that alpha male/arrogance way of thinking bullshit at the door..No one gives a fuck if you perceive yourself as an alpha… Let your dick do all the talking… Some may have the physique, looks and dick but have a poor “dick game”.

3. Regardless how successful the first session went, Let the couple call you for the hook-up.. If one fucked the wife that well, she will call you (often without her husband knowing)..

4. What goes on at the party STAYS at the party.. Don’t go out telling your boys Who? What? When? Where? How? It happened.. Keep that shit to yourself or if you one of those that have loose lips atleast speak about it in very broad terms..

Other than that, HAVE FUN..