Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, I have what might be a dumb question for y’all. I read that a good way to prepare to bottom is by using a toy similar in size to the guy who’ll be topping you. My question is…after playing with the toy, how long do you stay “ready” before you get all tight again? Like, should I do this within minutes of having sex?

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, not just before having sex.
I would just recommend you to start a regular training of your asshole with dildo to get your asshole used to penetration. It could be in the shower...
If you are really a beginner, start with a small size and you will gradually increase the size of your dildo depending on how you like it.

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys, I have what might be a dumb question for y’all. I read that a good way to prepare to bottom is by using a toy similar in size to the guy who’ll be topping you. My question is…after playing with the toy, how long do you stay “ready” before you get all tight again? Like, should I do this within minutes of having sex?
Make it a daily habit Part of your daily Routine. After working out, wind down, shower, etc

Reactions: Write

Timbit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s interesting, thank you both! Here I thought it was something I needed to do like a few minutes before having sex to make it easier haha but it sounds like it needs to be more or a habit. I’ll work on it.

Thanks again!

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a question. What would happen if a virgin bottom let a top penetrate him without any preparation?
It depends on the size of the top's dick, it depends on how the top practices penetration. Need time and a lot of lubrication.

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s interesting, thank you both! Here I thought it was something I needed to do like a few minutes before having sex to make it easier haha but it sounds like it needs to be more or a habit. I’ll work on it.
Thanks again!
You could play with your asshole a few hours before a meeting. We don't always know what can happen when meeting a guy. Sometimes sex on first time. Not necessarily anal penetration every time.
You have to train the anal muscle if you want to discover the full anal pleasure. With practice, penetration becomes easier and you will be surprised at the size the anus can accommodate.

Timbit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could play with your asshole a few hours before a meeting. We don't always know what can happen when meeting a guy. Sometimes sex on first time. Not necessarily anal penetration every time.
You have to train the anal muscle if you want to discover the full anal pleasure. With practice, penetration becomes easier and you will be surprised at the size the anus can accommodate.
Oh this is for sex with my husband haha. He’s big and usually bottoms, but hes been wanting to top and I’m just trying to find ways to make it easier for both of us. Sounds like practice makes perfect!

wtfalice

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for asking the question. I prepare only when my husband and I were going for anal (few minutes before it). But sounds like I should just do it everyday...

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I top 98% of the time which means I hardly ever bottom and tighten up quite a bit in between unless I play with toys solo. Initially I trained years ago with a S/M/L butt plug set and tons of lube gradually increasing the size.

So two things. One is that once I learned how to relax sphincter muscles I've never forgotten. It's easier to do all over again compared to the first time.

Second is that when I haven't bottomed in a long time I will use plugs a day or two in advance to quickly train my butt again when I know I'm going to bottom.

Okay. Third is that this includes using a dildo or butt plug as a toy immediately before being penetrated--like during foreplay--when at the last minute when I didn't expect to be topped.

As always I recommend using a lube injector.

Bottom line (pun intended). I want a top to get into me easily without injuring himself or me... and without taking forever.

Have fun! :cool:

Reactions: rjthongs and Timbit

Timbit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I top 98% of the time which means I hardly ever bottom and tighten up quite a bit in between unless I play with toys solo. Initially I trained years ago with a S/M/L butt plug set and tons of lube gradually increasing the size.

So two things. One is that once I learned how to relax sphincter muscles I've never forgotten. It's easier to do all over again compared to the first time.

Second is that when I haven't bottomed in a long time I will use plugs a day or two in advance to quickly train my butt again when I know I'm going to bottom.

Okay. Third is that this includes using a dildo or butt plug as a toy immediately before being penetrated--like during foreplay--when at the last minute when I didn't expect to be topped.

As always I recommend using a lube injector.

Bottom line (pun intended). I want a top to get into me easily without injuring himself or me... and without taking forever.

Have fun! :cool:
Thanks for all the recommendations! I seem to have hurt myself with the dildo we have, unfortunately, so I think I’ll get one of those S/M/L sets you mentioned.

Reactions: halcyondays

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for all the recommendations! I seem to have hurt myself with the dildo we have, unfortunately, so I think I’ll get one of those S/M/L sets you mentioned.
Not too badly I hope!

Take your time. Seriously. It took me two weeks of daily practice with a S/M/L butt plug set the first time to get used to being penetrated by something larger and larger. I could only stand to be penetrated for a few minutes at first and with each size increase but gradually increased the time each day.

Here's a tip. To relax your sphincter muscles push like you're defecating. What lets poop out lets toys and (eventually) cock in.

And breathe.

Reactions: louparis10