Quick Reviews

LABred91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Digital rights management (DRM) is the use of technology to control and manage access to copyrighted material."

Controls what others can copy from your site.
I guess the better question is why does it matter for a consumer. In other words, why should I care that someone has enabled that feature, and why do others seem to complain about it?

quickchecks

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess the better question is why does it matter for a consumer. In other words, why should I care that someone has enabled that feature, and why do others seem to complain about it?
Usually it's not much of an issue, but the implementation is done horribly. Video quality and resolution is worse, clips take a long time to load (if they do at all), there are buffering issues and problems if you want to stream to your TV from your phone through AirPlay or similar protocols.

plastron64

Sexy Member
Media
but the most important thing is that with DRM , you can not save it to your computer (to watch it online)

while no DRM allow you to right click and choose "save video" (at least under firefox)

LABred91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
but the most important thing is that with DRM , you can not save it to your computer (to watch it online)

while no DRM allow you to right click and choose "save video" (at least under firefox)
Ok I definitely see why the inability to save video content is valuable to creators, but it seems like they could enable this feature without the buffering issues everyone else has mentioned.

mygayreviews

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok I definitely see why the inability to save video content is valuable to creators, but it seems like they could enable this feature without the buffering issues everyone else has mentioned.

It’s impossible to implement this without playback issues because that’s just the nature of how DRM works. I can’t explain the technical details but as far as I understand it’s an all-or-nothing kind of thing.

scottjames

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
It’s impossible to implement this without playback issues because that’s just the nature of how DRM works. I can’t explain the technical details but as far as I understand it’s an all-or-nothing kind of thing.
That's not true. Max, Disney, Netflix, they all use DRM but none of them have the playback issues of OF's implementation.

Reactions: quickchecks

mygayreviews

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's not true. Max, Disney, Netflix, they all use DRM but none of them have the playback issues of OF's implementation.
I believe all of those services will still turn the screen black if you try to cast to a different monitor though, which in my opinion is the biggest annoyance.

scottjames

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I believe all of those services will still turn the screen black if you try to cast to a different monitor though, which in my opinion is the biggest annoyance.
Well they all have apps that allow you to airplay or chromecast to a TV from your phone. It's just the cast from a web browser that is not supported, like OF. And since Apple and Google wont be allowing adult apps any time soon in their app stores, OF is stuck with the messy DRM implementation.

Reactions: mygayreviews

quickchecks

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Be nice to have a pic for each reference, just saying
That’s not possible for this amount of creators here, sadly. I have two Twitter accounts with photos attached to each creator. This one with short reviews or this one if you like numbers and short opinions.

quickchecks

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Recommendations

garrettxkinsley / Twitter: @ariesking666
great ass, greedy bottom, looks amazing when giving blowjobs, hot moaning, great chemistry with scene partners, great filming, great quality, good value
jacobfoster / Twitter: @jacobfosterxxx
georgeous footy lad, great bottom, great ass, fantastic mix of solos and collabs (even group scenes with 4 tops), he looks great with cum on his face, love his somewhat inexperienced yet slutty vibe, great filming, great angles
mrblakemitchell / Twitter: @lanevrogers
amazing dick, great body, great top, great chemistry with scene partners, spectacular selection of bottoms, love the behind the scenes videos, great filming, great quality, hot moaning, many scenes are between 30 minutes and 1 hour, what I don't get is his promise "rare PPV" because PPVs are daily, no clue what they are even, I get the scenes with female scene partners, but it seems to be solos, boy/boy scenes, some kinkier stuff and well, not rare at all, but what you get for the subscription price is well worth it

Recommendations with downsides

itsleodante / Twitter: @itsleodante
great verse, gorgeous smile, great chemistry with scene partners, lots of oral action (kissing, blowjobs, rimming), great angles, hot moaning, sadly turned DRM on recently
liamjacobs20 / Twitter: @liamjacobs20
great body, nice dick, great personality, great angles, love the facial expressions, hot moaning, sadly most videos are rather short

Disappointments

romeohomo / Twitter: @romeohomo
great body, amazing fat uncut dick, great balls, love the body hair, love the smile, but if you aren't a fan of pictures there just isn't enough, videos are mostly extremely short (few seconds long), most of the videos are teasers, one video is 10 minutes but it's also an extended teaser (no cum shots)

Ash92

Sexy Member
Media
Totally agree with all of these. I'll also add:

Danny Ice (thedannyice), great bottom with tons of good videos
Spoon (hlspoon) is fairly inactive but still has good stuff on his wall especially if you like blowjob POVs
Colton Reece (coltonreecexxx) is a kinky dom top with at least a hundred full length scenes
Jkab Ethan Dale (jkabethandale) is a hot vers muscle bottom with hundreds of great scenes
I love this list too! Thank you! My favorites are Postamaload, Jkab Ethan Dale, Colton Reece, and you need to check out TanTan Evan! He’s gorgeous and has got videos. He films mostly with other hot Asian guys!

Reactions: quickchecks

quickchecks

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A (late) happy new year to everyone of you! I have mostly (re-)subscribed to reliable OnlyFans performers recently, so not much new to tell, but now I have a few to make it worthy of a post!

Recommendations

draigyandrobz / Twitter: @DraigyandRobz
highly passionate and very sexual couple, great kissing, hot foreplay, great chemistry between them, great angles, great POV content, hot moaning
fulltimepapi / Twitter: @fulltimepapi
amazing kisser, great verse, huge variety of scene partners, great chemistry in sex scenes, passionate sex, hot moaning, great angles, lots of POV content
jaayjakob / Twitter: @jaayjakob
great smooth body, dick and hole, huge variety of underwear, several fetishes and kinks (socks, sneakers, sounding, etc.), various dildos and sex toys, love the facial expressions, hot moaning, very submissive bottom
matthewblvd / Twitter: @matthewblvd
such a pretty face, amazing blue eyes, great big butt with a (mostly) smooth hole, not afraid to show soft dick, lots of hole play, fingering and dildo action, lots of thongs, great blowjobs - it's very obvious he loves dick, submissive bottom, love the facial expressions, hot how he continues jerking after cumming and sometimes cums again
seanaxxxle / Twitter: @SeanAxlexxx
great dick, hot vein, love that pale body, insatiable bottom slut, love of hole play and (ab)use, highly kinky, very sexual, hot moaning

Updates

buschwick seems to have switched to a management company, all content before october is gone and being lazy reposted with duplicate watermarks, seems to be a chat/dm profile now
daddyjm has a separate VIP OnlyFans now and new videos are being sent as PPV on the "old" profile. You get a ton of photo sets on a regular basis and some teasers, but everything else has to be paid for. There is still an insane amount of previous content available on his page so the subscription is still more than worth it, but if you are looking for new stuff you should rather subscribe to his VIP page or plan in to pay extra
manutwinkx has started to send out additional PPV content recently, he still posts very decent content and cum shots on his profile, but that's a bit of a downer
opashvip has been lazy during December but kicked off January by posting many recent PPV vids from his free profile on his VIP page
silasbrooksxxx has turned on DRM, sadly

quickchecks

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Recommendations

darthbefit / Twitter: @DarthBeFit (around 43 mins of video / 16 photos)
great smooth body, hot slightly curved cut dick, deep moaning and dirty talk, big fan of the american eagle underwear, impressive cum shots (he's quite a shooter), great angles with a good amount of POV shots, great attitude, tight pink hole (he's a bi top!)
dawnsolo / Twitter: @_Dylandawn (roughly 22hrs 16mins of video / 362 photos)
cute dick, great hanging balls, he loves to show off, great angles and close-ups, love the ass play, huge variety of content including fetishes and kinks
dilfonline / Twitter: @dilfonline (around 2hrs 32mins of video / 447 photos)
great dick, love the dark trimmed pubes, great variety of outfits/cosplays, various angles, great video quality, very flirty with the camera, big fan of the dirty talk videos, good amount of content dedicated to feet lovers, several jerk off toys, risky and outdoor content, he shows ass and hole, but doesn't seem to be into anal much
playboyjj / Twitter: @Plaqueboyjj (roughly 9 hrs 34 mins of video / 424 photos)
great big cut dick (with a hot vein), hanging balls, love the flexing, nice armpits, not afraid to show soft dick, love the attitude and looks into the camera, love the voice and how talkative he is in livestreams (which he does regular), hot moaning

Updates

cjclarkofficial has finally ditched PPV content and everything is posted on his page for free, the only thing remaining is some content is reserved to subscribers with renew on, currently there is about 8 hrs 18mins of video available on his feed
samuelslap has announced on Twitter, that there will be no more PPV content and that he has restored over 50 videos to be available without having to unlock them, these are older videos, so far a new photo set has been posted with quite a change in looks (link to preview on Twitter)